Wastelander
681 posts

Re: LMAO!!! it amazes me how people think HOME will make a difference in online

Apr 21, 2007

only1Zro wrote:
wow are you serious,  HOME wont help anything except for achievements and trophies, think about it.............yeah it will still be the same as before, we cant chat ingame or anything and thats what most people want, right? to be able to press the PS button and we can instantly chat, get real sony i bet right after HOME comes out people will be complaining
EX:

DAMMM!!! **bleep** sony!!!! this is the same **bleep** we used to have but with 3d characters!!!

well just think about it 

uhhhh wth are u talking about?....everybody knows that Home isnt gonna bring chat and stuff like that....but besides that...we are still going to get those things probably by the time Home comes out so stop complaning...
Photobucket
Message 11 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Apr 21, 2007
You do realize it's the companies that decide to put voice chat into a game and not sony right?  You also realize it's not hard to have a 3rd party voice chat program running in the back that I'm sure some company down the road will come up with.  Also I've heard alot of people don't want to voice chat in game because they are adults who don't want to hear 12 year olds with sqeaky voice cuss at the when they lose.
Message 12 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2566 posts

Apr 21, 2007
When has a company ever released something that is nothing more than a prettier verision with only a few added features. (*cough* wista *cough* xbot elite *cough*)
Message 13 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Apr 21, 2007

only1Zro wrote:
wow are you serious,  HOME wont help anything except for achievements and trophies, think about it.............yeah it will still be the same as before, we cant chat ingame or anything and thats what most people want, right? to be able to press the PS button and we can instantly chat, get real sony i bet right after HOME comes out people will be complaining
EX:

DAMMM!!! **bleep** sony!!!! this is the same **bleep** we used to have but with 3d characters!!!

well just think about it 

Um... you not only can VOICE CHAT IN HOME IN ANY GAME

But you LAUNCH YOUR GAME WITH YOUR FRIENDS IN HOME - ALREADY ON VOICE CHAT - TO GO INTO ANY... ANY GAME YOU WANT THAT HAS M-PLAYER... UM... STILL FREAKIN CHATTING... THEN WHEN YOU'RE DONE YOU MEET RIGHT BACK IN HOME FOR THE NEXT MATCH.

You can do pretty much everything in Home.

Or did you just sleep through March?

Think about what, now?  You're an idiot?  Most of us already know that, lol.
Message 14 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5437 posts

Apr 21, 2007
I am not interested in Home at all. Personally, I think its a stupid concept. If others want it, that is fine, use it. I just want a nice online interface. If Sony offers Home and something similar to the other console's online services, I think everyone will be happy. It is Sony though, so I expect them to limit out-of-Home functionality so you just end up using Home.
Message 15 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Apr 21, 2007
Oh yeah you can also watch trailers in a theater, oranize your apartmen it any way you want, put any kind of video on your tv, put pictures in your picture frame, play awesome 3-D games, meet new people, and just have fun. I hate when people act like they no what they are talking about when they don't. Just thint of it as XBL but a million times better.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Apr 21, 2007
u all do realize this thread was probably made simply to kick up crap, and get pple to rage....

its quite obvious that the man knows nothing more about home than any other consumer at this point, so there's really no point in trying to "prove" him wrong, or refute his post.

Message Edited by kaiLL on 04-20-2007 10:12 PM
Message 17 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5437 posts

Apr 21, 2007

az009 wrote:
Oh yeah you can also watch trailers in a theater, oranize your apartmen it any way you want, put any kind of video on your tv, put pictures in your picture frame, play awesome 3-D games, meet new people, and just have fun. I hate when people act like they no what they are talking about when they don't. Just thint of it as XBL but a million times better.

Actually, you seem to hate opinions, because that is what the OP was displaying, his opinion, what he thinks Home will be like.  If you want to do all those things in an MMORPG-like environment. I want something more like XBL for my PS3, not Home.
Message 18 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 21, 2007
Wow, i didnt know a bunch of Sony fanboys would popup so fast and start flaming without even stating why im stupid or an idiot and then some  people just like to   add stuff to what i said to make themselves sound right, i never said anything about ingame voice chat  i said CHAT, CHAT!!! so ifu guys want to argue about my opinion then do it right
madden 07
Spiderman 3
if u really want to talk COMPARING NEXT GEN consoles, join this site
http://forums.consolecount.com/index.php
Message 19 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Apr 21, 2007

Stinky89 wrote:

az009 wrote:

Actually, you seem to hate opinions, because that is what the OP was displaying, his opinion, what he thinks Home will be like.  If you want to do all those things in an MMORPG-like environment. I want something more like XBL for my PS3, not Home.

Lol, I'm not mad at his opinions. He said that Home is only for achievments and trophies so actually, he doesn't know what he's talking about and that is not an opinion lol. Wth, are you talking about. When you say something that is not true that is not an opinion...

Message Edited by az009 on 04-20-2007 07:31 PM

Message Edited by az009 on 04-20-2007 07:33 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 40 (2 Views)
0 Likes