First Son
27 posts

Re: LMAO!!! it amazes me how people think HOME will make a difference in online

Apr 21, 2007
I disagree with what the original poster is saying. Number one there are already games out there where you can chat in game... for instance SOCOM....although if your talking about where you dont have to push buttons you could try Champions and go online with that... that game allows you to just speak and everyone hears you.  Also you should read up on what HOME's features are going to be before you critic the game. Just so you dont sound like an idiot... although im very sorry if i offended you in anyway with this post, im just making suggestions and putting my thoughts out there.
Message 31 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2933 posts

Apr 21, 2007
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,2102852,00.asp soon teh internet as a whole will be like Home. Or, a better way to phrase that, Home is like what the internet is going to be. I'm not saying that Sony starterd an internet revolution, but Sony jumped on the idea before web 3.0. Even though, technically, Home is not a web page, but the idea is what matters.

sonyman2112 wrote:

Raiderz8418 wrote:
youre an idiot...

LOL enough said.

Good point my friend
LittleBigPlanet
Message 32 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 21, 2007

chargr67 wrote:

only1Zro wrote:
wow are you serious,  HOME wont help anything except for achievements and trophies, think about it.............yeah it will still be the same as before, we cant chat ingame or anything and thats what most people want, right? to be able to press the PS button and we can instantly chat, get real sony i bet right after HOME comes out people will be complaining
EX:

DAMMM!!! **bleep** sony!!!! this is the same **bleep** we used to have but with 3d characters!!!

well just think about it 

who would honestly be so pissed off over a feature that is FREE and OPTIONAL? .. oh yes.. a jealous xbox fanboy, i think your on the wrong forum buddy, theres no Halo here.

Honestly tho its as simple as this .. Think Home is stupid? .. Dont use it.

..case closed..

lol, i love both systems but i own the ps3, I could  have gotten the 360 but wanted the ps3 more, and also i hate halo,   its funny how people like u cant find anything to argue about so they just flame or call someone a MS fanboy,

thanks to the people who explained HOME more to me, i didnt know all that other stuff would be added i now understand
madden 07
Spiderman 3
if u really want to talk COMPARING NEXT GEN consoles, join this site
http://forums.consolecount.com/index.php
Message 33 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Apr 21, 2007
Wow, I didn't want to say it before. But now it's just blatant, you ARE a close minded idiot.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 34 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 21, 2007

default001 wrote:
Wow, I didn't want to say it before. But now it's just blatant, you ARE a close minded idiot.

more flaming without reason, u really need  to get out more.
madden 07
Spiderman 3
Message 35 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3877 posts

Apr 21, 2007

Xoolio wrote:
You don't have to use home. It's free and completely optional.

Yes exactly, I hate when idiots say this false stuff about Home.  You don't have to use Home, infact if you're going to act like this on Home no one wants you there either.  So its a win win senario.  We don't have to see idiots like you on Home, and you don't have to use the "Horrible" feature called Home.
Proud PS3 Owner Since: Dec. 21,2006
Own every current gen system

Experienced the RROD on: Jan. 19, 2009 one year after purchase
LONG LIVE THE PS3!
Message 36 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Apr 21, 2007

TeenMommy1990 wrote:
I disagree with what the original poster is saying. Number one there are already games out there where you can chat in game... for instance SOCOM....although if your talking about where you dont have to push buttons you could try Champions and go online with that... that game allows you to just speak and everyone hears you.  Also you should read up on what HOME's features are going to be before you critic the game. Just so you dont sound like an idiot... although im very sorry if i offended you in anyway with this post, im just making suggestions and putting my thoughts out there.

socom is a joke though
click for candy
Message 37 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 21, 2007

jedihomie wrote:

Xoolio wrote:
You don't have to use home. It's free and completely optional.

Yes exactly, I hate when idiots say this false stuff about Home.  You don't have to use Home, infact if you're going to act like this on Home no one wants you there either.  So its a win win senario.  We don't have to see idiots like you on Home, and you don't have to use the "Horrible" feature called Home.

shut up, there u go putting words in my mouth, i never said i didnt like it, in fact im gonna use it i stated that it wont help online much, but know that some people tell me more about it, it has changed my mind and u need to read my previous post, cuz all u r trying to do is troll
madden 07
Spiderman 3
Message 38 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Apr 21, 2007
Home still does not address the core problems with the Sony online.  Can we have chats with anyone on our friends list?  Can we get invites from anywhere, no matter what game we are in?  Can we have chats with our friends even if we are playing different games?  Can we pull up our friends list, see if our friends are online and invite them to a game we are already in?

Can we listen to our music while playing games?  Can we stream our music from a PC?  These are all things that Sony need to address.

BTW this 3d world idea has been tried before for PCs and it didn't survive, could have been because most people didn't have a high speed internet at the time, but only time will tell.

Home is a neat feature, but just doesn't fix the core backbone problems.
Message 39 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 21, 2007

lotw wrote:
Home still does not address the core problems with the Sony online.  Can we have chats with anyone on our friends list?  Can we get invites from anywhere, no matter what game we are in?  Can we have chats with our friends even if we are playing different games?  Can we pull up our friends list, see if our friends are online and invite them to a game we are already in?

Can we listen to our music while playing games?  Can we stream our music from a PC?  These are all things that Sony need to address.

BTW this 3d world idea has been tried before for PCs and it didn't survive, could have been because most people didn't have a high speed internet at the time, but only time will tell.

Home is a neat feature, but just doesn't fix the core backbone problems.

this is excactly what i was trying to adress, though u put it in better words
madden 07
Spiderman 3
Message 40 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes