Jan 12 2014
By: X_Top_Gear_Fan_X Splicer 48 posts

LKWD free apartments have not gone

[ Edited ]
31 replies 696 views Edited Jan 12, 2014

Just thought i'd inform you all that all the free apartments we bought have been removed. I knew it was coming. We still kept the inferno apartment though. That most likely will be taken down soon.

Message 1 of 32 (696 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Re: LKWD free apartments gone

Jan 12, 2014
So we no longer have them? What about the items that came with the bundles as well as the rewards? Also, Tranny's got to say bravo Home team. You screwed up and instead of manning up and compensating Lockwood for your mistake, you once again prove that your chronic incompetence once again knows no bounds. Accidentally giving every user developer access and then taking back items you accidentally marked free, what's next? What will you do next to anger those that support your services? Seriously, are you actually trying to get people to quit using Home?
Message 2 of 32 (669 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Jan 12, 2014

X_Top_Gear_Fan_X wrote:

Just thought i'd inform you all that all the free apartments we bought have been removed. I knew it was coming. We still kept the inferno apartment though. That most likely will be taken down soon.

There seems to be some confusion. As of right now, I still have mine. As do 2 of my friends. I think Top means the spaces have been pulled from the store. I'm not sure but all I know is, I and 2 of my friends still have ours.

Top, can you confirm what you mean please? Do you still have the spaces in your 'My Spaces' in the navigator?

IF they're no longer there, can you list which ones were removed?

Message 3 of 32 (652 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jan 12, 2014
They hve gone from my spaces lst
Message 4 of 32 (609 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Jan 12, 2014

X_Top_Gear_Fan_X wrote:
They hve gone from my spaces lst

Thank you for answering, Top.  Which Lockwood spaces specifically did they take? 

Message 5 of 32 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jan 12, 2014

All the aprtments in the lockwood sale were what i got. The sodium blimp the prarie the venue drop science subway the jewel anhd haven of the skies all gone from my spaces list

Message 6 of 32 (598 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Jan 12, 2014

X_Top_Gear_Fan_X wrote:

All the aprtments in the lockwood sale were what i got. The sodium blimp the prarie the venue drop science subway the jewel anhd haven of the skies all gone from my spaces list

Thank you for the clarification, Top. I appreciate it. Sorry to hear that.

Anybody else have this happening? 

Message 7 of 32 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jan 12, 2014

I asked some of my friends if they still had theirs they did. I wenht back on homr and somehow they all reappeared sorry to have mislead u all about the aprtments disappearing from the my spaces list. They weren't there this morning but now all reappeared  again  

Message 8 of 32 (576 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2014

X_Top_Gear_Fan_X wrote:

I asked some of my friends if they still had theirs they did. I went back on homr and somehow they all reappeared sorry to have mislead u all about the aprtments disappearing from the my spaces list. They weren't there this morning but now all reappeared  again  

Thank you for coming back and letting us know! Im glad they're still there. Woman Happy

I really don't think Sony will pull these spaces. Most people who got them are not going to pay for them when they got them for free. So removing any of the spaces serves no purpose. And would just cause a angry backlash against Sony, Lockwood and Ndreams. It would cause a loss of future revenue due to a lack of trust by the people who had the spaces removed.

Edited: I should've said most people and not generalized. 

Message 9 of 32 (566 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 12, 2014
Well it's nice to know this news was a simple misunderstanding. And seriously if they were pulled, it would be Sony who would deserve the backlash since they screwed up the pricing.
Message 10 of 32 (548 Views)
0 Likes