Reply
Jun 13 2013
By: Diaijah Monster Hunter 30 posts
Offline

LKWD Venue Question

27 replies 2224 views Edited Jun 13, 2013

So I'm currently sitting here in the Estates store, and there are two items for the LKWD Venue. 

The first one is called  the LKWD Venue Ultimate Value Pack and the other one is just LKWD Venue. 

The ultimate pack has all these customizations INCLUDING the Venue itself whilst the the LKWD Venue just lists the things you can do (Voting minigame, LKWD store, etc)

They both cost $8.99 and sounds too good to be true for the untimate pack.

Is there some sort of catch? or...

 

 

 photo tumblr_mcdocaS2Ct1rwmo40o1_500_zps754d4d6d.gif
Message 1 of 28 (2,224 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: LKWD Venue Question

Jun 13, 2013

There must be a mistake on the ultimate bundle. I got that one this morning. I suspect they'll fix the price soon enough. 

Message 2 of 28 (2,200 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2012
Offline
30 posts
 

Re: LKWD Venue Question

Jun 13, 2013
what would happen if I get the ultimate bundle while it's $8.99?
 photo tumblr_mcdocaS2Ct1rwmo40o1_500_zps754d4d6d.gif
Message 3 of 28 (1,950 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/04/2009
Offline
582 posts
 

Re: LKWD Venue Question

Jun 13, 2013

You get everything for $8.99, thanks for the tip I just bought now Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 28 (1,692 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: LKWD Venue Question

Jun 13, 2013

Diaijah wrote:
what would happen if I get the ultimate bundle while it's $8.99?

Nothing hun. Just go for it. You could wait for them to adjust the price. With E3 going on who knows how long before they do that.

 

It's really hard to know how long it will take to fix but the separate packs are 1.99 each and there are 5 of them. I sure wouldn't buy those separately and get the space separately. 

Message 5 of 28 (1,661 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1728 posts
 

Re: LKWD Venue Question

Jun 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Diaijah wrote:
what would happen if I get the ultimate bundle while it's $8.99?

Nothing hun. Just go for it. You could wait for them to adjust the price. With E3 going on who knows how long before they do that.

 

It's really hard to know how long it will take to fix but the separate packs are 1.99 each and there are 5 of them. I sure wouldn't buy those separately and get the space separately. 




 

When I saw this I was hoping it would still be this way until I got home from work.  I just bought the "full" bundle.  If you plan on buying this you should get it now!  Thanks for the heads up.

 

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 6 of 28 (1,159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/12/2009
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: LKWD Venue Question

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

This space is fantastic! Just a few minor tweaks (let us chat while we judge, take pics on the catwalk, no ropes, etc) and this place would be PERFECT! I'd also fix the female runway walk a little, the avatars walk kinda stiff.

Message 7 of 28 (1,091 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
609 posts
 

Re: LKWD Venue Question

Jun 13, 2013

Actually so no1 is dooped, i believe the apartment is supposed to be 6.99 and the ultimate bundle is supposed to be 8.99.  You get more skins/wallpapers/floors/Wall deco with the 8.99 mega bundle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 28 (944 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lockwood Developer
Registered: 12/04/2012
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: LKWD Venue Question

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

There's no catch and thanks for pointing the pricing error out to us Smiley Happy


GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

Actually so no1 is dooped, i believe the apartment is supposed to be 6.99 and the ultimate bundle is supposed to be 8.99.  You get more skins/wallpapers/floors/Wall deco with the 8.99 mega bundle


This is correct, the Ultimate Bundle is supposed to be $8.99, but the standalone apartment isn't. I've just emailed Sony to inform them about it.


BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

This space is fantastic! Just a few minor tweaks (let us chat while we judge, take pics on the catwalk, no ropes, etc) and this place would be PERFECT! I'd also fix the female runway walk a little, the avatars walk kinda stiff.


You should be able to take pictures whilst on the catwalk now, we did a stealth update to it the other day and added a 'blank white tile' customisation option to the catwalk that allows you to just walk up and down at your own pace. We'll be updating this customisation option with a proper thumbnail soon, though.

Message 9 of 28 (330 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/17/2009
Offline
778 posts
 

Re: LKWD Venue Question

Jun 13, 2013

i really like this space , i wish all apartments had similar customization options . are y'all still trying to get this done as a club ? or is it at all possible ? 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 10 of 28 (302 Views)
0 Likes