Wastelander
624 posts

Re: [LKWD] The Nightmare Yacht (OP Updated)

Oct 31, 2013

No sir i didnt either! And i played the Cauldron everytime its been on Home I had the same prob last time the Cauldron was up and i don't have the rewards either! 

Message 141 of 176 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 31, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

No sir i didnt either! And i played the Cauldron everytime its been on Home I had the same prob last time the Cauldron was up and i don't have the rewards either! 

What chair are you talking about? Are you talking about the mushroom chair that you get from the store bought cauldron or the goth chair that you get from free cauldron?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 142 of 176 (393 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Nov 1, 2013

The gruesome wedding chairs from the Nightmare yacht (reward) is what i didnt get.  I did finally get the chair reward fron the Cauldron thats in the Hub Smiley Happy 

Message 143 of 176 (367 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Nov 1, 2013

The cauldron is back and for sale. You can find it in the Lockwood store under their LKWD tab. You'll find it in the furniture tab for $2.49.

Not that one. It looks similar to the Cauldron of the Sunless Kingdom, but this one was a reward for entering the Old Hub on the day of Halloween. It is simply an ornament. I saw it in Tarazuma's apt. the other day. But now I know the so-called fifth reward was the chair (I've had that for ages. Meh).

Club: Nachtmere
Message 144 of 176 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Nov 1, 2013
There is suppose to be a last reward given out on Halloween for the yacht? Did anybody receive it and can you get it anytime past Halloween or just on Halloween? I wasn't able to log on to home yesterday because of real life events going on.
nelsig
Message 145 of 176 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Nov 1, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

The cauldron is back and for sale. You can find it in the Lockwood store under their LKWD tab. You'll find it in the furniture tab for $2.49.

Not that one. It looks similar to the Cauldron of the Sunless Kingdom, but this one was a reward for entering the Old Hub on the day of Halloween. It is simply an ornament. I saw it in Tarazuma's apt. the other day. But now I know the so-called fifth reward was the chair (I've had that for ages. Meh).

You mean this one?

HalloweenCauldron.png

Message 146 of 176 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Nov 1, 2013

nelsonshawn wrote:
There is suppose to be a last reward given out on Halloween for the yacht? Did anybody receive it and can you get it anytime past Halloween or just on Halloween? I wasn't able to log on to home yesterday because of real life events going on.

Yes, there was. I received it. The tenth reward is a Gruesome Wedding Organ. I think you'll be able to still get it when the rewards reset. If you want, you can get in touch with Lockwood and ask them if the reward will reappear again.

Message 147 of 176 (331 Views)
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Yes? I looks like the one. I was hoping, since they were giving out retro rewards, that that one might make a comeback as well. Maybe next year.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 148 of 176 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Nov 2, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

Yes? I looks like the one. I was hoping, since they were giving out retro rewards, that that one might make a comeback as well. Maybe next year.

That one was giving out by Sony. Not Lockwood. Maybe you can post it in the Suggestion thread, so they can bring it back for the people who missed out on it in 2011.

Message 149 of 176 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 6, 2013
Does anyone know if the large music organ for the oct 31st reward was a one time deal reward.
Due to unfortunate circumstances I was offline for awhile and I missed out on this reward.
I've been online for the past two days hoping this reward would spawn but it's starting to seem that it won't. Ever.
I missed out on this gorgeous reward big time after waiting for that day. I missed out on Halloween big time. Stupid router. ...
LKWD hear my cries and give me my reward !!

But has anyone received this besides Halloween...?
I'm very upset. I want my reward to pop up.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 150 of 176 (254 Views)