Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm all for gender equality.

It's pretty neat that it's for both genders, and not just one.

That's the way most Home content should be.


I dont agree. There must be separation of genders or otherwise you wouldnt be able to tell them apart and if that was the case it could lead to confusion.


That's your opinion.

But to me personally, it's PlayStation Home..I'm not so focused on the gender of the person I'm speaking to.

Or what they're wearing for that matter.


I agree to disagree.  But your statement saying  "That's the way most Home content  'should' be".   Should be followed by an "in my opinion" instead of some kind of mandate from a superior. 

 

Also it coulld be said that since make-up on males in Home is prohibited that Sony is following what I said.  Each gender should be able to wear most anything and indeed they do.  But should male avis be able to wear make-up and dresses?   Although come to think of it females can wear pants and suits so it begs the question "are males being discriminated by Home's  dress code?


The reason why I'm behind gender equality on Home, is what Smoking as posted as an example.

Japan Home has several items for the male gender, that may seem rather feminine to us.

I feel like America Home tries to push the whole typical manly male status, and not everyone plays to that scenario.

Now, I'm not saying every male plays to the feminine side...but it would be nice to have an option for those, who it would appeal to.

 

 

Message 21 of 54 (297 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013

 Robot Happy

Support Forums
Message 22 of 54 (296 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

9EgNAcZ6L75rjPnzhql8i4ZKWFu5oNga-EjZM6-CFq8.jpg

 

ABORT ABORT ABORT


My eyes just threw up.    WTH!!!!!!!!


Don't tell him but I always thought this guy looked a little like HearItWow. 'What does a guy gotta do to get more male highheels in Home?'  Smiley Very Happy

Support Forums
Message 23 of 54 (295 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
430 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

9EgNAcZ6L75rjPnzhql8i4ZKWFu5oNga-EjZM6-CFq8.jpg

 

ABORT ABORT ABORT


My eyes just threw up.    WTH!!!!!!!!


Don't tell him but I always thought this guy looked a little like HearItWow. 'What does a guy gotta do to get more male highheels in Home?'  Smiley Very Happy


So, what if that guy likes to dress that way..I think he looks like his having a good time. 

The best part of been on PSHome is to be whoever or what ever you like to be

No matter of your race,gender or sexual preference.

We are little judgmental in the U.S about how some peoples look.

This is why I enjoy PSHome Japan,Peoples doesn't judge,they just have fun !

And God knows they can dress pretty eccentric .   

Message 24 of 54 (267 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3915 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm all for gender equality.

It's pretty neat that it's for both genders, and not just one.

That's the way most Home content should be.


I dont agree. There must be separation of genders or otherwise you wouldnt be able to tell them apart and if that was the case it could lead to confusion.


Can't tell if sarcastic or ignorant.


To suggest that I am ignorant kind of hurts my feelings.   If you notice my spelling and punctuation is impeccable so it is obvious that I am not ignorant but have a different opinion than you.   Also because you are now an mvp don't forget that with that title comes the responsibilty to be diplomatic and polite and not call people ignorant if you can't understand their point of view.  I was being neither sarcastic nor ignorant as far as I am concerned.  I feel like my feelings have been cruelly violated though I will try and develop a thicker skin and move on.


Being an MVP is completely irrelevant.

Your statement came across as ignorant, so I called it as such. If you were joking, then I suggest you think through what you're about to post before you post it. You say your feelings were hurt, but who knows, you suggesting a kind of segregation could have hurt someone else's feelings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 54 (263 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013

madouda wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

9EgNAcZ6L75rjPnzhql8i4ZKWFu5oNga-EjZM6-CFq8.jpg

 

ABORT ABORT ABORT


My eyes just threw up.    WTH!!!!!!!!


Don't tell him but I always thought this guy looked a little like HearItWow. 'What does a guy gotta do to get more male highheels in Home?'  Smiley Very Happy


So, what if that guy likes to dress that way..I think he looks like his having a good time. 

The best part of been on PSHome is to be whoever or what ever you like to be

No matter of your race,gender or sexual preference.

We are little judgmental in the U.S about how some peoples look.

This is why I enjoy PSHome Japan,Peoples doesn't judge,they just have fun !

And God knows they can dress pretty eccentric .   


Dont forget the best part of Home.  You cant get sexually transmitted diseases.

Message 26 of 54 (221 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm all for gender equality.

It's pretty neat that it's for both genders, and not just one.

That's the way most Home content should be.


I dont agree. There must be separation of genders or otherwise you wouldnt be able to tell them apart and if that was the case it could lead to confusion.


Can't tell if sarcastic or ignorant.


To suggest that I am ignorant kind of hurts my feelings.   If you notice my spelling and punctuation is impeccable so it is obvious that I am not ignorant but have a different opinion than you.   Also because you are now an mvp don't forget that with that title comes the responsibilty to be diplomatic and polite and not call people ignorant if you can't understand their point of view.  I was being neither sarcastic nor ignorant as far as I am concerned.  I feel like my feelings have been cruelly violated though I will try and develop a thicker skin and move on.


Being an MVP is completely irrelevant.

Your statement came across as ignorant, so I called it as such. If you were joking, then I suggest you think through what you're about to post before you post it. You say your feelings were hurt, but who knows, you suggesting a kind of segregation could have hurt someone else's feelings.


"Your statement came across as ignorant"    that doesnt mean it is.   It is your intrepretation but just because thats what you think.  For me to have to obey your concept of ignorance is unfair and unkind.  And so by your standards two wrongs make a right?  Because of some imaginary person in your mind could theoretically had their feelings  hurt. its okay then to be cruel and callous to me?    And I dont think that you being an "mvp" is irrelevent in this case.  I am just an average poster on this forum whereas you are supposed to represent something but I think in this case the only thing you represent is poor judgement in calling me names.   But thats just my opinion.

Message 27 of 54 (215 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013
Meh. Pass. The animations look choppy as hell.
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 28 of 54 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3915 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm all for gender equality.

It's pretty neat that it's for both genders, and not just one.

That's the way most Home content should be.


I dont agree. There must be separation of genders or otherwise you wouldnt be able to tell them apart and if that was the case it could lead to confusion.


Can't tell if sarcastic or ignorant.


To suggest that I am ignorant kind of hurts my feelings.   If you notice my spelling and punctuation is impeccable so it is obvious that I am not ignorant but have a different opinion than you.   Also because you are now an mvp don't forget that with that title comes the responsibilty to be diplomatic and polite and not call people ignorant if you can't understand their point of view.  I was being neither sarcastic nor ignorant as far as I am concerned.  I feel like my feelings have been cruelly violated though I will try and develop a thicker skin and move on.


Being an MVP is completely irrelevant.

Your statement came across as ignorant, so I called it as such. If you were joking, then I suggest you think through what you're about to post before you post it. You say your feelings were hurt, but who knows, you suggesting a kind of segregation could have hurt someone else's feelings.


"Your statement came across as ignorant"    that doesnt mean it is.   It is your intrepretation but just because thats what you think.  For me to have to obey your concept of ignorance is unfair and unkind.  And so by your standards two wrongs make a right?  Because of some imaginary person in your mind could theoretically had their feelings  hurt. its okay then to be cruel and callous to me?    And I dont think that you being an "mvp" is irrelevent in this case.  I am just an average poster on this forum whereas you are supposed to represent something but I think in this case the only thing you represent is poor judgement in calling me names.   But thats just my opinion.


Point me to the post of mine where I said you had to "obey my concept of ignorance."

Point me to the post of mine where I was cruel and callous towards you.

Point me to the post of mine where I called you a name.

 

You are overdramatizing this. If you feel my posts were offensive to you, then please, be my guest and report them.

I would've said the same thing to you even if I weren't an MVP.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 54 (200 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: LKWD Strutting Heels - June 26th

Jun 24, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm all for gender equality.

It's pretty neat that it's for both genders, and not just one.

That's the way most Home content should be.


I dont agree. There must be separation of genders or otherwise you wouldnt be able to tell them apart and if that was the case it could lead to confusion.


Can't tell if sarcastic or ignorant.


To suggest that I am ignorant kind of hurts my feelings.   If you notice my spelling and punctuation is impeccable so it is obvious that I am not ignorant but have a different opinion than you.   Also because you are now an mvp don't forget that with that title comes the responsibilty to be diplomatic and polite and not call people ignorant if you can't understand their point of view.  I was being neither sarcastic nor ignorant as far as I am concerned.  I feel like my feelings have been cruelly violated though I will try and develop a thicker skin and move on.


Being an MVP is completely irrelevant.

Your statement came across as ignorant, so I called it as such. If you were joking, then I suggest you think through what you're about to post before you post it. You say your feelings were hurt, but who knows, you suggesting a kind of segregation could have hurt someone else's feelings.


"Your statement came across as ignorant"    that doesnt mean it is.   It is your intrepretation but just because thats what you think.  For me to have to obey your concept of ignorance is unfair and unkind.  And so by your standards two wrongs make a right?  Because of some imaginary person in your mind could theoretically had their feelings  hurt. its okay then to be cruel and callous to me?    And I dont think that you being an "mvp" is irrelevent in this case.  I am just an average poster on this forum whereas you are supposed to represent something but I think in this case the only thing you represent is poor judgement in calling me names.   But thats just my opinion.


Point me to the post of mine where I said you had to "obey my concept of ignorance."

Point me to the post of mine where I was cruel and callous towards you.

Point me to the post of mine where I called you a name.

 

You are overdramatizing this. If you feel my posts were offensive to you, then please, be my guest and report them.

I would've said the same thing to you even if I weren't an MVP.


Forgive me if I am wrong but arent you the one with the "smoke meth, worship satan" club?

Message 30 of 54 (190 Views)