Aug 21 2013
By: Legendary_Vicki Keyblade Wielder 5453 posts
Accepted Solution

[LKWD] Sodium 1 Blimp Apartment

[ Edited ]
142 replies 1548 views Edited Aug 26, 2013

This is awesome, in X7 previews there's a range of new Sodium 1 outfits, some companions and an apartment blimp. I just bought the blimp, but I haven't seen it yet.

I honestly thought LKWD had given up on Sodium, but it looks like if you own the apartment you unlock some stuff there.

The tours have ended now, if you would would like a tour of this space or any of the other spaces then please check the thread here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Space-Tours-DB-Yacht-SodiumBlimp-Hollow-amp-...

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 1 of 143 (1,548 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Re: [LKWD] Sodium 1 Blimp Apartment

Aug 21, 2013
This I want to see.
Message 2 of 143 (1,508 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

This is awesome, in X7 previews there's a range of new Sodium 1 outfits, some companions and an apartment blimp. I just bought the blimp, but I haven't seen it yet.

I honestly thought LKWD had given up on Sodium, but it looks like if you own the apartment you unlock some stuff there.

If anyone would like to see it then just let me know Smiley Happy

they tweeted me about a while backwith a message saying more sodium was on the way butnothing game wise so yea sodium games are no more and sodium 3 will never happen Smiley Sad

images.jpg

Message 3 of 143 (1,501 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Aug 21, 2013

I remember reading a while back that there was no longer a Sodium team. I don't know if that meant that the team members left the company or if they moved on to other projects. In any case I'm glad to see that Sodium is getting some love from Lockwood again. 

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 4 of 143 (1,495 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

I remember reading a while back that there was no longer a Sodium team. I don't know if that meant that the team members left the company or if they moved on to other projects. In any case I'm glad to see that Sodium is getting some love from Lockwood again. 

they are working on other lockwood projects they are still there last time lockwood tweeted me just working on other projects

images.jpg

Message 5 of 143 (1,483 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Well I've just been to the apartment, it's pretty neat. You get to fly the blimp around over the sand plains. I'm not really sure on what Im supposed to be doing there though, and I think the game may have just broke lol.

Over all though, I'm looking forward to figuiring it all out. Earned quite a few sodium credits too just from trying everything out.

As I said before if anyone would like to see it then just give me a shout Smiley Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 6 of 143 (1,473 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Aug 21, 2013
*inserts Isley Brothers - Shout*
Message 7 of 143 (1,452 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Well I've just been to the apartment, it's pretty neat. You get to fly the blimp around over the sand plains. I'm not really sure on what Im supposed to be doing there though, and I think the game may have just broke lol.

Over all though, I'm looking forward to figuiring it all out. Earned quite a few sodium credits too just from trying everything out.

As I said before if anyone would like to see it then just give me a shout Smiley Happy

i gotta run to real world store here in a bit but will message you for tour later as i want to see before i buy Smiley Happy try toget a video up if you can Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 8 of 143 (1,449 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Aug 21, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:
*inserts Isley Brothers - Shout*

Im still here but I think I'll have to reload the space. I'll send you a friend request shortly Smiley Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 9 of 143 (1,443 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Aug 21, 2013
The Sodium Hub is still one of my favorite spaces. I still need about 200,000 more credits to own all the rewards.This new content is my cue to fire up Salt Shooer again. I expect new Sodium additions are always possible if there is enough interest to generate new revenue. Next stop for me---- the blimp!
Posted Image

Message 10 of 143 (1,443 Views)