Fender Bender
2760 posts

Re: LKWD Life - Task List

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2014

I am surprised how long all this can take. I completed my Day 2 rounds about 01:30 am est. It looks like our current daily repetitive xp as owners of the current 2 personal spaces is around 250 xp +/-

I noticed that when I logged back on Home, I was still missing a couple of tasks. When you visit the personal space where your crown is placed, watch carefully on screen as the space first loads. If you have a remaining task, a brief prompt will appear in the lower right screen.

Posted Image

Message 81 of 702 (791 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Mar 20, 2014

OK... I thought that you can only get (at current) up to 300 xp daily as the daily xp count for the three spaces is 100xp. I'm slightly confused, @ITCOB1 . Please clarify. Thx! Smiley Happy

Message 82 of 702 (787 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2014

I got way over 300 on my 1st day. I got xp for the "Own all rewards" and the xp for "Get all Blackjack Rewards", "Owner of Space" which took me over 300 yesterday.  I think I had about 360 xp at reset. These XP tasks did not repeat for me after reset.

My spaces started giving me Day 2 XP at 7pm est yesterday, Not all spaces seemed to reset all the reward xp tasks at the same time though. Why??? - maybe server lag and traffic, I am not sure. I logged on/off Home several times before I finished it all.

Eventually I got XP for a store visit in each space, but these did not all work on 1st try. In some spaces all tasks seemed to be active. In other spaces, I had to leave and return to get the xp task prompt to work.

You may be right that the current tasks will give a max daily XP of 300. My current total is 720 xp. Iguess the key is to recheck your Crown for any missed prompts which may be triggered when you log back on Home.

I am not so anxious about eeking out every daily point today. As Lockwood adds more active spaces, we will have plenty of opportunities. My current goal is to keep this fun rather than another daily "job". I expect over the next few days, things will work more smoothly and we will get the exact daily details nailed down. Ye old Home LAG can skew what is actually programed to occur.

Overall, I thought things worked quite well for Release Day.

Posted Image

Message 83 of 702 (770 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Mar 20, 2014

ITCOB1 wrote:

I got way over 300 on my 1st day. I got xp for the "Own all rewards" and the xp for "Get all Blackjack Rewards", "Owner of Space" which took me over 300 yesterday.  I think I had about 360 xp at reset. These XP tasks did not repeat for me after reset.

My spaces started giving me Day 2 XP at 7pm est yesterday, Not all spaces seemed to reset all the reward xp tasks at the same time though. Why??? - maybe server lag and traffic, I am not sure. I logged on/off Home several times before I finished it all.

Eventually I got XP for a store visit in each space, but these did not all work on 1st try. In some spaces all tasks seemed to be active. In other spaces, I had to leave and return to get the xp task prompt to work.

You may be right that the current tasks will give a max daily XP of 300. My current total is 720 xp. Iguess the key is to recheck your Crown for any missed prompts which may be triggered when you log back on Home.

I am not so anxious about eeking out every daily point today. As Lockwood adds more active spaces, we will have plenty of opportunities. My current goal is to keep this fun rather than another daily "job". I expect over the next few days, things will work more smoothly and we will get the exact daily details nailed down. Ye old Home LAG can skew what is actually programed to occur.

Overall, I thought things worked quite well for Release Day.

So you got xp for each store in each space separately?  And does this work every day or just one?  I didn't have time to do the tasks yesterday, so I'm not sure how the store visits work. 

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 84 of 702 (763 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Mar 20, 2014

Does anyone know if having 8 friends in the space works for both the Dream Yacht AND Arctic version?  Or is it just the Arctic?

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 85 of 702 (759 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Mar 20, 2014

My search for the polar bear ended with a beary sweet kiss Smiley Very Happy

Beary sweet kisses.jpg

Message 86 of 702 (750 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

Mar 20, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Beary sweet kisses.jpg

That has to be the most adorable photo on Home that I've ever seen. I just melted when I saw it. It's a beautiful and very creative photo, Tsunade. Thank you for sharing. Smiley Happy

Message 87 of 702 (719 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Mar 20, 2014

xfisticuffsx wrote:

Does anyone know if having 8 friends in the space works for both the Dream Yacht AND Arctic version?  Or is it just the Arctic?

I have only seen the XP prompt for the Arctic Yacht space. But I was at my Dream Yacht when I invited my guests. We all got the XP on my Dream Yacht.

I was going to repeat the 8 person party at the Arctic Yacht to see, if like the Captains Chair, it would work at both yachts the same day. I never got a chance to try. But, since it worked at Dream Yacht and was advertised at Arctic Yacht, maybe we can get 40xp per day using both.

Posted Image

Message 88 of 702 (711 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 20, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Sunny, Please forgive me, I had to make this picture shine a bit more. It's that cool so I had to Smiley Wink

Made my day kinda pic.

Beary Sweet Kisses.jpg

HomeStationMagazine
Message 89 of 702 (692 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 20, 2014
@LKWD_Mike I want to check my progress and xp but when I use my redeeminator, go to Lockwood Maps, it says I have 170/100, 200/100, etc.

This makes no sense to me.
Support Forums
Message 90 of 702 (674 Views)