I Only Post Everything
387 posts

LKWD Life - Task List

Mar 20, 2014

Good looking out for tasks everyone. However, I think I found one. I read through each thread pertaining to LKWD Life and saw no one mention of it. I first saw the task pop when I entered my Dream Yacht for the first time. So, I had camera ready when I logged into my alternate account and visited the Dream Yacht there. The Lockwood Life tasks are cool because if you do not have this (one time experience) task visiting your spaces daily for LKWD Life will give you a reason to ... "Collected all rewards"

I would also like to know if anyone has considered placing out all reward items from any one Dream space and utilizing them to see if anything new pops. Just an idea. U-_-U

May2099 Collect all rewards.jpg

May2099 PiXeLUX.jpg

Message 91 of 702 (1,723 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Re: LKWD Life - Task List

Mar 20, 2014

Not a bad idea.  Unfortunately I'm not able to find anything in my inventory more than a year old lol But sense you brought up the rewards, I never got the xp for having them all.  At least I didn't notice it.  Upon arrival on day one I only got the xp for owning and entering the space.  I know I've had all the rewards since a few weeks after the space first released.  Anyone else not get this?

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 92 of 702 (1,698 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 20, 2014

how long do u have to dance on the dance floor @ the sunset lounge

this is large and i approve this message
Message 93 of 702 (1,688 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Mar 20, 2014

I do not think there are any "Hidden" Tasks. My example for this, is the Blackjack one time XP for " Collecting All Blackjack Rewards"  I already had all those rewards. I collected this Task XP by playing a Blackjack game. The Task reminder still pops up on occasion. I also have the same thing at my Dream Yacht. I collected the "Collect All Rewards " Task XP on my 1st entry to my space. However the informational notification still pops up on occasion. When you visit your Crown or the Dream Spaces, you get a notification for a remaining uncollected Task. So in my experience, we have been told what to do in every case.

Posted Image

Message 94 of 702 (1,681 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 20, 2014

INMATE-at-large wrote:

Not long before the reward pops but keep in mind it's not a regular dance. click the "Boogie" icon when it apears to get the reward.

Capture_000.JPG

HomeStationMagazine
Message 95 of 702 (1,682 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

INMATE-at-large wrote:

Not long before the reward pops but keep in mind it's not a regular dance. click the "Boogie" icon when it apears to get the reward.

All you really have to do is click on the boogie prompt, then push start and exit, and the xp notification will pop. 

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 96 of 702 (1,674 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2014

INMATE-at-large wrote:

You only have to wait just long enough for the dance animation to work. Once I saw my avatar doing the "boogie", I backed out and got the XP. If it gets stuck on "connecting to server" you have to wait for the dance to load. If it does not connect in a short time, back out and try again in a few minutes.

Posted Image

Message 97 of 702 (1,669 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
306 posts

Mar 20, 2014
Is it just me or is anybody else's xp not resetting today? granted i missed maybe 10xp points in 2 spaces, but today it tells me i still have 90/100 from those spaces and it won't allow me to start my new daily xp today. what's wrong lol?
Message 98 of 702 (1,660 Views)
Wastelander
571 posts

Mar 20, 2014

I'm not sure if it's been added yet, but I didn't see these listed for Dream Yacht and Arctic Yacht task lists.

Dream Yacht - Visit Lockwood store.

Dream Arctic Yacht - Visit Lockwood store.

Message 99 of 702 (1,652 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2014

FaLsEhOoD227 wrote:
Is it just me or is anybody else's xp not resetting today? granted i missed maybe 10xp points in 2 spaces, but today it tells me i still have 90/100 from those spaces and it won't allow me to start my new daily xp today. what's wrong lol?

There may not be a lot of repeat quests for LKWDLife but there are some with more to come, everything is reset at midnight UK.

Lockwood hints witching hour reset.png

HomeStationMagazine
Message 100 of 702 (1,649 Views)
0 Likes