Apr 03 2014
By: D-Nitrate Treasure Hunter 4522 posts

LKWD Cosy Decorated Fireplace?

5 replies 857 views Edited Apr 3, 2014

Anyone know where I can get this item?  I suspect it is from the Gift Machine and might have been removed?

DSCN4124b.jpg

Or any other recommendations of a fireplace that isn't too deep like this one?  The location I would like to use it in doesn't have much room for a deep one.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1 of 6 (857 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: LKWD Cosy Decorated Fireplace?

Apr 3, 2014
Its a removed Lockwood Gift Machine holiday item. It can be found if someone has it in favorites still. This fireplace is very skinny, and there are none quite like it, but from memory MyDeco in furniture may have a fireplace or two that may be rather skinny.
Support Forums
Message 2 of 6 (836 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4522 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2014

Thanks again smokingpistol.  Just to be clear, as I think the way I stated it may have sounded like I thought this fireplace was too deep, but rather the ones I already have are too deep, but this one is perfect - but appears I can't get it unless someone still has it in their wish list.

Next time Im in Home Ill browse through my friends wish lists, and see if anyone still has it saved.  I'll also try and find someone with the MyDeco ones to see if they are thin like this one is.  Thanks!

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 6 (815 Views)
Wastelander
380 posts

Apr 3, 2014

I have this item in my favs, if you want to make a trade? just send me a friend request

Message 4 of 6 (786 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Apr 4, 2014

I have that fireplace but I don't like it as much as other fireplace's sold on Home. It looks better in the picture.

bobs fed signature
Message 5 of 6 (738 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4522 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2014
Thanks for the offer, but a very sweet friend sent it to me today so I am good.

Also another friend sent me a message saying they have a large collection of different fireplaces in Home and offered to set them up in one of her spaces to compare them all at once. I'll ask her if it's OK if I take pics and share them here for anyone else that might be curious.

"Like it never happened"

Message 6 of 6 (712 Views)