Oct 18 2013
By: MissAmberlina First Son 5 posts

LF playstation home Freinds

5 replies 275 views Edited Oct 18, 2013

Hiya guys! MissAmberlina here! New to playstation home and get bored very quick due to lack of friends! Anyone wanna new friend? post you playstation ID and Ill add you! Im 19 btw

Message 1 of 6 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: LF playstation home Freinds

Oct 18, 2013

MissAmberlina wrote:

Hiya guys! MissAmberlina here! New to playstation home and get bored very quick due to lack of friends! Anyone wanna new friend? post you playstation ID and Ill add you! Im 19 btw

How nice you can add me if you want i can tell you everything about home (not really everything) Un0-0n3unique

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 2 of 6 (260 Views)
VP of Gaming
28567 posts

Oct 18, 2013

I suggest playing a game in Home that allows you to chat. Games such as Poker, Pool, Bowling or any number of Home minigames. Talk about the game you are playing. Or talk about PS3 games that you have in common. haring some common interests will better your chance of finding a friend.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 6 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Oct 18, 2013
Hello MissAmberlina im Christopher age 34 from the UK [Middlesbrough] i play Grand Theft Auto V Skyrim i have & Far Cry 3 & Far Cry 2 Godfather II & others my privacy settings are on not because of decent PSN users like you & others i use to receive friends requests but the sender cancels it when i accept it i do check their ages as i add over 18s only in the past ive had a few Ignorant people who deleted me for no reason but they said i never deleted you hopefully privacy settings will be on my PS4 when i get it for christmas BTW ill add you i'm not sure you add 34 year old blokes message me on PSN create message on your XMB
Message 4 of 6 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

ALPHA-311 

IM ON EVENINGS AND NIGHTS...ALL NIGHT ON WEEKENDS

PRETTY NEW TO PS3 MYSELF...CONVERTED FROM 360

Message 5 of 6 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Nov 13, 2013

Hello MissAmerlina Cannon Fodder.

Much like you I am a greenhorn to the Sony Playstation Home so already we have something in common.

The ID of my avatar person on the Sony Playstation Home is ObduleMuammar. I am a 36 year-old divorced man who uses the Sony Playstation Home to meet and chat to people.

I am very much so particular on the traits of people I conside before becoming friends with somebody on the Sony Playstation Home (i.e. marital status, gender...).

I would be most grateful if you would tell me some more information about yourself and hopefully we can become friends and the friendship could blossom.

Peace.

Obdule

Message 6 of 6 (128 Views)
0 Likes