Highlighted
Oct 03 2012
By: OrionAngel Splicer 80 posts

LAND SHARK MASCOT

2 replies 350 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

The Land Shark companion can truly swim at the Granzella Glittering Sands Beach shore and now you can go for a stroll on the beach having a shark as your mascot. I'm Sharkboy, Lavagirl where are you? Smiley LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All "digital bugs" or "digital failures" of the server are meritory of a "continuous laugh" that cannot be destroyed, HAHAHA!!!
Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: LAND SHARK MASCOT

Oct 3, 2012
Haha I noticed a friends' swim around at my dream island too Smiley Happy landsharks aren't JUST land swimmers apparently Smiley Wink
Support Forums
Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Re: LAND SHARK MASCOT

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Also, the Land Shark when placed to swim on the Granzella Glittering Sands shore sometimes got between my legs wagging the tail like if he was a puppy.  I don't think this should be called "cute" because I am dealing with a shark, instead, I am going to call it "sharky" Smiley LOL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All "digital bugs" or "digital failures" of the server are meritory of a "continuous laugh" that cannot be destroyed, HAHAHA!!!
Message 3 of 3 (252 Views)
0 Likes