Reply
Jun 21 2013
By: tabbyrose Splicer 80 posts
Offline

Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

22 replies 449 views Edited Jun 21, 2013

So I went to the Mall ( 2nd floor) to pick up something from the Konami store and discovered that all of their hair is gone. What is going on, is this a mistake? Hairstyles are limited as it is and Konami has some great ones

Message 1 of 23 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
1772 posts
 

Re: Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

Jun 21, 2013
Did you try the Konami store in the navigator or at the Dance space
Message 2 of 23 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/17/2013
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

Jun 21, 2013

I checked all 3 places, no hair

Message 3 of 23 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

Jun 21, 2013

i brought this up that all wave 2 raver items were missing from all konami storesm but i mostly got hate for it and was told to put it in suggestion thread and th useful help/support threads

Message 4 of 23 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

Jun 21, 2013

post info for joystick_warrior here of what is missing. the more that show interest in getting them back, the more likely they will return Smiley Happy

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Konami-Raver-Hairs-Missing/m-p/40740...

Support Forums
Message 5 of 23 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

Jun 21, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

i brought this up that all wave 2 raver items were missing from all konami storesm but i mostly got hate for it and was told to put it in suggestion thread and th useful help/support threads



You weren't getting hate for it. People were just telling you to put it in the Home Support section of the Forums because that's where it should be posted, so the problem can be fixed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 23 (332 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

Jun 21, 2013

tabbyrose wrote:

So I went to the Mall ( 2nd floor) to pick up something from the Konami store and discovered that all of their hair is gone. What is going on, is this a mistake? Hairstyles are limited as it is and Konami has some great ones


Which Konami hairs were you looking for? If it's the Raver hairs you're looking for, they got brought back into the store this week and you can find them under the Raver tab.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 23 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

Jun 21, 2013
Yeah but I was just asking if anybody knew what was up with that or if they could be found. Not that it was an issue that needed to be fixed. Who cares anyway I got my items when they came out.
Message 8 of 23 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

Jun 21, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:
Yeah but I was just asking if anybody knew what was up with that or if they could be found. Not that it was an issue that needed to be fixed. Who cares anyway I got my items when they came out.


Wow, really? That's mean, Ice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 23 (298 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
463 posts
 

Re: Konami Hair Gone From The Mall?

Jun 21, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:
Yeah but I was just asking if anybody knew what was up with that or if they could be found. Not that it was an issue that needed to be fixed. Who cares anyway I got my items when they came out.


Wow, really? That's mean, Ice.


Indeed, but was it just the hair that came back this week or was it everything that was missing?

Message 10 of 23 (286 Views)
0 Likes