Dec 04 2013
By: madmunkid Madmunki Official 158 posts

Kings of Spun the 15th and Spun'mas Update...

13 replies 570 views Edited Dec 4, 2013

Spun Salutations Homies!

Spun Congratulations to CandyDragon (EU) and CarWashCrew (NA) our 15th Kings of Spun. Special mention must be made to Acker55 our 14th NA Majesty for his most gracious gesture – Uncle Spun's blatherings on which can be read here.

Today also sees the release of our Spun'mas Commerce items, the Spun'mas tree to wear, the Spundeer LMO to ride or the er Spun'mas Tree (complete with gift & Spun'mas countdown) to enliven your apartment – the video of all can be seen here.

Next wednesday should see the start of Spun'mas proper when Father Spun will begin his visits to Spunland, but before that we have the 16th King's of Spun to be determined on Tuesday the 10th of December – 8pm GMT in the EU and 4pm PST/7pm EST in NA. Hope to see you there!

Have a Spun day!

madmunkid :-)

spunland_newsViewerImage_120413_400x236.jpg

Message 1 of 14 (570 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Kings of Spun the 15th and Spun'mas Update...

Dec 5, 2013
Oh.man.oh.man

First off, congratulations to our new Spun King CarWashCrew, and I just want to say how much I am absolutely loving Spun'Mas so far. The holiday store maze is awesome and I am loving the new music.

Question for you UncleSpun - is the gift you get from purchasing the SpunMas Tree furniture item the same one you can get from the large man in the store maze?
I rounded up the Spundeer and won a green present reward to open on Xmas but got nothing extra other than the wall hanging from the Tree. I am guessing these are the same gifts?

Thanks again and keep up the Spun fun! Seasons Greetings Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 2 of 14 (497 Views)
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Hey smokingpistol - glad you are loving Spun'mas - thank you! And as you may have noticed Spun'mas came earlier than we were expecting lol...

To answer your question - no the Gift from Father Spun is not the same as that which comes with the Spun'mas Tree. You will be able to get the Gift from your Spunmas tree by approaching it between Spun'mas day and the end of the year (just in case we have a time zone problem again!)

Incidentally we should be running a Spun'mas Card competition whilst Spun'mas is live - details to follow...

Have a Spun day erstwhile majesty!

Message 3 of 14 (465 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 5, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Oh.man.oh.man

First off, congratulations to our new Spun King CarWashCrew, and I just want to say how much I am absolutely loving Spun'Mas so far. The holiday store maze is awesome and I am loving the new music.

Question for you UncleSpun - is the gift you get from purchasing the SpunMas Tree furniture item the same one you can get from the large man in the store maze?
I rounded up the Spundeer and won a green present reward to open on Xmas but got nothing extra other than the wall hanging from the Tree. I am guessing these are the same gifts?

Thanks again and keep up the Spun fun! Seasons Greetings Smiley Happy

Loving Spun'mas too Smiley Happy 

thanks for asking this pistol, I was asking myself the same thing late last night.  Your on Point (as always) Happy Spun'mas Smiley Very Happy!

Message 4 of 14 (453 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 5, 2013
Thank you for the reply UncleSpun and a very Happy Spun'mas to you also TSUNADE224 Smiley Wink
Support Forums
Message 5 of 14 (402 Views)
Wastelander
380 posts

Dec 5, 2013

I love the the colour scheme in Spun' mas, it's so festive!

Message 6 of 14 (395 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Dec 5, 2013

omg. Green gum drop mountains and hills, Red and Green candy-like Spuntrees ... wow, total love right now. Smiley Happy

I love Spun'Mas.. one question though - I collected all of the six Spundeer and led them to the sleeping green man, but I didn't get my Spun present. Is there somehitng else I have to do?

Message 7 of 14 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 6, 2013
What happened when you woke him up GB?
Support Forums
Message 8 of 14 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Dec 6, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
What happened when you woke him up GB?

OK ... I did this twice -

The first time, I just happened to stand right in front of him, and then he clapped his hands/arms together, which then snapped me back into the main Spun'Mas area.

Fearing that I didn't do something right, I stood just outside of his arms, then a present appeared in the air, and then it snapped me back into the main Spun'Mas area.

Both times, I didn't receive anything. Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 14 (346 Views)
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Hey @goddessbunny42 - glad to hear you're loving Spun'mas :-)

You should have the gift - i suspect that you were probably standing at the exact spot where the gift spawns - the logic only kicks you back into Spunland when you take the gift - it should show up as a 'Cube' amongst your furniture items - let me know if you still can't find it.

Have a Spun day!

Message 10 of 14 (327 Views)