Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: Kings of Spun & Spuno'ween Update!!!

Nov 1, 2013

Yes I win the broom on Wednesday at 9 pm, 1 day  available?

Message 31 of 88 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Nov 1, 2013

The store space still has a maze. Perhaps the broom is still there. 

Posted Image

Message 32 of 88 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
It was up for far longer than an hour thats for sure. I know as I spent around 3 hours there earlier today. I believe around 6pm est or so it switched back to normal Spunland which I will admit is a little early. Whether it was planned or not I do not know but it was an extremely well done special version. I wish it wouldve stayed up all week honestly.

Uh-oh.  It switched back to normal white Spunland, in mid afternoon at 3pm PST. ...?

@ITCOB the white Store Maze is part of Spunland all the time, it's not just a one-off thing for Halloween.  The entrance description tells you about the daily 2x Spun Bonus becoming active for 2 minutes when you first enter then exit the Store Maze that day.  You also can get some 700 (??) spun points just for trying on the clothing and LMO's on display.

Message 33 of 88 (291 Views)
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Madmunki is from the UK I believe? So maybe it switched back at Midnight GMT, which is like 5 PST / 8 EST.

Message 34 of 88 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Nov 1, 2013

UltraPSX wrote:

Madmunki is from the UK I believe? So maybe it switched back at Midnight GMT, which is like 5 PST / 8 EST.

I'm now told that the space had already switched back _before_ 5 PST / 8 EST by users who went there before reset.  Still far too early for ending a Halloween event.

I'm not sure but perhaps the latest content update for Home glitched up the reset transition time for most games.  Aurora now totally bugs out for me immediately before reset.  I get zero XP for both OrbRunner and for the Trap.  And no way to sort it out because only the actual reset itself fixes the issue and at that point it's a new score day.

Message 35 of 88 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I was unable to get the LMO due to no Halloween set up at Spunland, and I went there several time to see if it would load but it never did.

Halloween does last all day and into the night doesn't it?

Will you be putting the free LMO back into the regular maze due to so many of us not able to get it because you cut off the Halloween celebration without letting us know there was a deadline of the time it would magically disappear? Smiley Mad

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 36 of 88 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Nov 1, 2013

UltraPSX wrote:

might be the reason why.

Maybe they didn't put the server reset without knowing how Server Resetting works

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 37 of 88 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Hey Edison - and everyone else who missed spuno'ween:

Apologies! Just to explain - the way the logic worked - Spunland set Spuno'ween from the date on the server. I assumed (apologies - I should not have assumed I guess, but it seemed logical to me...) that it would come from the local server times for Home, i.e. that the 31st would be diferent on the NA & EU servers - I guess not - I guess it must have been taking the time from the EU Servers? Either way - big spun apologies to anyone who missed out.... Next time we do some event based Spunland with rewards we'll find a better way to do it... When it comes to Spun'mas we'll run it for 12 days just to be sure...

To all of you writing on loving the Spuno'ween items and the reward - thank you! We spend a lot of time scouring our spun-out brains for cool spun stuff to make and it's always real nice to hear its appreciated.

Also - the shop maze: That is there to stay - hopefully we'll update it soon to make the layout random, or based on the day of the week - but we will definitely be updating it constantly so that you can sample and check out our new commerce items as they appear - The Spun Jayraff LMO & the Spunny Farthing LMO will be coming real soon...

The King of Spun coronations will be back from next wednesday (3pm PST in NA) also, giving spunlings the chance to win the Spun Crown LMO again.

Anyway big Spun Thanks for all your support, and apologies to those who missed out - we are here listening though (and on fb & twitter) - so let us know what goes wrong, what goes right and we'll do our spun best to sort out what we can! Promise.

Have a spun day all!

madmunkid

uncleSpun.png

Message 38 of 88 (213 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11828 posts

Nov 1, 2013

madmunkid wrote:

Anyway big Spun Thanks for all your support, and apologies to those who missed out - we are here listening though (and on fb & twitter) - so let us know what goes wrong, what goes right and we'll do our spun best to sort out what we can! Promise.

Just do a live update and bring it back for a day. Or put the item in your regular store for free.

Message 39 of 88 (200 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 1, 2013

So that's why I couldn't find the item last night.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 40 of 88 (186 Views)
0 Likes