Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Re: Kings of Spun & Spuno'ween Update!!!

Nov 1, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

what happened to spunland i went to get the broom for one of my accounts and now its back to normal?

yup its back to normal no more halloween for spunland . hmmmm

Message 21 of 88 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
124 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Yeah, What happened? Where is the Halloween?

............... is this some kind of trick???

Smiley Sad

.... We want the treat!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sigs by The Goblin

Message 22 of 88 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Nov 1, 2013

its broke again sighSmiley Frustrated

Message 23 of 88 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Is the 'broom' no longer available? I can't seem to find it and it appears the maze is back to normal... not Halloween themed.

Message 24 of 88 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Supreme_Entity wrote:

Is the 'broom' no longer available? I can't seem to find it and it appears the maze is back to normal... not Halloween themed.

broke

Message 25 of 88 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Nov 1, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

Supreme_Entity wrote:

broke

Erhm.....

Madmunki?

I'm not sure if the timing was simply poor on Spuno'ween, because either (1) your whole Dark theme reset at 5pm when Halloween trick-or-treating hadn't even started yet for most people... certainly not in my area anyway! or,

(2) your space broke down again from server overload.  argh

I'm leaning towards the latter because Spunland took a verrrrrry long time to load and when I finally did load, it was inside the normal white Spunland, in a crowd of at least 12 people spawning there at once.  In other words, 'twas very busy.

If the space was supposed to reset to normal at 5pm PST, then people who put in a full day's work would not even have made it  home in time to see the Dark theme, or to pick up the Spumpkin Broom Broom LMO.  h_eek

I suspect that Spuno'ween wasn't even available for a full 24 hours.... *icon_cry*

Can't hurt to ask but... Anything you can do for Spicy and Steph and hobgob and Entity, among others?

Thanks

Message 26 of 88 (243 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Nov 1, 2013
i was on around 9pm got nada there was alot of angry home users this was a fail on madmunki's part should of made it a all day thing so everyone would have a chance at getting it instead of making it like a meetup where u only get a hour or so to get it
Message 27 of 88 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3358 posts

Nov 1, 2013

jada42 wrote:
i was on around 9pm got nada there was alot of angry home users this was a fail on madmunki's part should of made it a all day thing so everyone would have a chance at getting it instead of making it like a meetup where u only get a hour or so to get it

I had class during morning and work till 10 :\. looks like i missed it. Heard it looked neat thou with how the space was set up.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 28 of 88 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 1, 2013

It was defo the coolest Halloween space. I wish it had been like that a little longer.

But the broom LMO is righteous, thanks madmunki!!

Jem!

Message 29 of 88 (194 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 1, 2013
It was up for far longer than an hour thats for sure. I know as I spent around 3 hours there earlier today. I believe around 6pm est or so it switched back to normal Spunland which I will admit is a little early. Whether it was planned or not I do not know but it was an extremely well done special version. I wish it wouldve stayed up all week honestly.
Support Forums
Message 30 of 88 (174 Views)
0 Likes