Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Kings of Spun & Spuno'ween Update!!!

Oct 31, 2013
Oh man! The Spumpkin Broom Broom LMO is amazing! Haha it has a special emote as well at the bottom of the R1 menu.

For people trying to find this FREE LMO,
Head to Spunland and head to the storefront in the space. This will change the scene into a Halloween maze with ghosts floating through walls. You can also preview Spun Items like LMOs/clothing companions while in the maze.

You will find the Free Broom Broom LMO in there hidden somewhere Smiley Tongue

Happy Hallowe'en Madmunki! You guys did an amazing job and I want to sincerely thank you for all the fun I have had so far with your items and spaces. Keep it up!
Support Forums
Message 11 of 88 (398 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 31, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Oh man! The Spumpkin Broom Broom LMO is amazing! Haha it has a special emote as well at the bottom of the R1 menu.

Head to Spunland and head to the storefront in the space. This will change the scene into a Halloween maze with ghosts floating through walls. You can also preview Spun Items like LMOs/clothing companions while in the maze.

Happy Hallowe'en Madmunki! You guys did an amazing job and I want to sincerely thank you for all the fun I have had so far with your items and spaces. Keep it up!

Is it the reward one. right?

Message 12 of 88 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 31, 2013

al2009man wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Is it the reward one. right?

Yes, Al.

Message 13 of 88 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Hey Madmunkid, happy Spuno'ween. Smiley Happy

I like the free Broom LMO, it's super wacky and crazy I love it. Smiley Happy

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 14 of 88 (368 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Awesome!!!  Thank you for the HALLOWEEN gift ..... a Spunkin Broom Broom LMO, can't wait to go find it... thanks again ... HAPPY HALLOWEEN Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 88 (343 Views)
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Note you need to find the broom in the maze, it's not in the regular store. It looks cool and flies like the wind (no square button needed).

Tip: I kept to the right wall and eventually found it around one of the corners. 

Message 16 of 88 (338 Views)
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Right-hand wall is an excellent tip. found it immediately after following that advice.

I thought they were going to have to send a search party for me, find me days later curled up in a corner with day-glo green and purple smears on my face from trying to lick the walls.
Message 17 of 88 (305 Views)
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
Right-hand wall is an excellent tip. found it immediately after following that advice.

I thought they were going to have to send a search party for me, find me days later curled up in a corner with day-glo green and purple smears on my face from trying to lick the walls.

LOL I spent longer than I care to admit too before figuring it out, I started hallucinating with the Pringles man appearing everywhere...

Message 18 of 88 (299 Views)
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Nov 1, 2013

what happened to spunland i went to get the broom for one of my accounts and now its back to normal?

Message 19 of 88 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Thank you so much for this! I've been asking for some kind of maze to get lost in for a long time! Also, I love the fact that you can try out some of your items, this is so much more effective at driving sales IMO. Awesome job!!!!

Message 20 of 88 (253 Views)