I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Re: Kings of Spun & Spuno'ween Update!!!

Nov 1, 2013
Thank you Hinata, I appreciate it!
Message 51 of 88 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Nov 1, 2013

GreyNeo wrote:
Thank you Hinata, I appreciate it!

You're welcome, Neo. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 88 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6516 posts

Nov 1, 2013

madmunkid wrote:

As to being out of your mind to go for 99,999 spun points - surely not if you actually enjoy the experience of gaining the points rather than just getting the reward?

No offense, but I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than endure the hours of torture to reach 100k in points.

Message 53 of 88 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6516 posts

Nov 1, 2013

GreyNeo wrote:

My suggestion would be to put Broom Broom in your store under the LMO section for Free for a limited time.

Great idea.

mm.JPG

Message 54 of 88 (273 Views)
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Thank you GreyNeo! It looks like you have mustered some consensus - so:

We'll get the Broom Broom onto the store in the LMO section for a time as a free reward - I'm not sure when this will happen, but I'll set the wheels in motion now - the thing is that we don't have direct control over the store items, so I'll have to contact Sony etc to get them to add it (not having added rewards for a limited time to the store before I'm not sure of the process).

As to Spuno'ween itself -We love the idea of having that as a mode in the Spunland Cottage, but that is fairly complex, I'll look into it - if we cannot do it we will seek to do either or both of the following:

1. Add to the reward Relocator the functionality to take you to Spuno'ween

2. Add to the Spunland Cottage Relocator the functionality to take you to Spuno'ween

Oh and we're spuntastically happy to hear that you loved Spuno'ween btw  :-)

madmunkid

uncleSpun.png

Message 55 of 88 (248 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12801 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

madmunkid wrote:

Anyway big Spun Thanks for all your support, and apologies to those who missed out - we are here listening though (and on fb & twitter) - so let us know what goes wrong, what goes right and we'll do our spun best to sort out what we can! Promise.

Just do a live update and bring it back for a day. Or put the item in your regular store for free.

Its the reward version. not the one that you have to buy for 0.00 dollars

Heres the problem. the Free LMO i found isn't from the Inspect Button in the Spun Store. it simply say "Press X to collect your reward" and it pops up You Earn a reward alert. 

Making it as a Buyable version would hurt many peoples in Both US East Coast and Europe that have succesfully got they Free LMO as a reward

picture:

WIN_20131101_133758.JPG

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 56 of 88 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Nov 1, 2013

madmunkid wrote:

We'll get the Broom Broom onto the store in the LMO section for a time as a free reward - I'm not sure when this will happen, but I'll set the wheels in motion now - the thing is that we don't have direct control over the store items, so I'll have to contact Sony etc to get them to add it (not having added rewards for a limited time to the store before I'm not sure of the process).

As to Spuno'ween itself -We love the idea of having that as a mode in the Spunland Cottage, but that is fairly complex, I'll look into it - if we cannot do it we will seek to do either or both of the following:

2. Add to the Spunland Cottage Relocator the functionality to take you to Spuno'ween

madmunkid

uncleSpun.png

Yay! I'm happy to hear that you pick to go with Neo's idea. Thank you for doing this for us. It means a lot. I can't wait to get my Broom Broom when it goes live again. :womanhappy:

Message 57 of 88 (236 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Nov 1, 2013

madmunkid wrote:

madmunkid

uncleSpun.png

Wow madmunkid, thank you so much! That just totally spun my day! lol I really hope this makes everyone happy and enjoy Spuno'ween and Broom Broom as much as I did and do.

Thank you so much for listening to the community's feedback, we greatly appreciate it! I can't wait for Spuno'ween to be available again!

Message 58 of 88 (224 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Nov 1, 2013

al2009man wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

madmunkid wrote:

Anyway big Spun Thanks for all your support, and apologies to those who missed out - we are here listening though (and on fb & twitter) - so let us know what goes wrong, what goes right and we'll do our spun best to sort out what we can! Promise.

Just do a live update and bring it back for a day. Or put the item in your regular store for free.

Heres the problem. the Free LMO i found isn't from the Inspect Button in the Spun Store. it simply say "Press X to collect your reward" and it pops up You Earn a reward alert. 

Making it as a Buyable version would hurt many peoples in Both US East Coast and Europe that have succesfully got they Free LMO as a reward

picture:

WIN_20131101_133758.JPG

Al, it's not going to hurt anyone. The Broom Broom is going to be put in the store, for free, so people who didn't get it yesterday can get it.

Message 59 of 88 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 1, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

al2009man wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

madmunkid wrote:

picture:

WIN_20131101_133758.JPG

Al, it's not going to hurt anyone. The Broom Broom is going to be put in the store, for free, so people who didn't get it yesterday can get it.

They can also make it so you won't be able to inspect it after it leaves the stores.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 60 of 88 (192 Views)
0 Likes