I Only Post Everything
548 posts

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 15, 2013

The Cerulean throne is one of those 'friend' items you earn at a friend's Jewel of the Skies if you are a Jewel owner. I don't know if they're doing another one, but the Arabian Royalty Throne - Cerulean (that is the exact description) is one of those rewards. So... going from your previous post, you should already have it. ^_~

Club: Nachtmere
Message 161 of 198 (369 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3274 posts

Jul 15, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

The Cerulean throne is one of those 'friend' items you earn at a friend's Jewel of the Skies if you are a Jewel owner. I don't know if they're doing another one, but the Arabian Royalty Throne - Cerulean (that is the exact description) is one of those rewards. So... going from your previous post, you should already have it. ^_~

lol doh! I do have it but it's so deep in the furniture abyss that I didn't realize it was the one that went with these new ones.  Smiley LOL

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 162 of 198 (361 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
548 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

bestscreenname, do you have Haven? -And if you do, would you mind helping me test a theory? I would like for either of us to invite each other to our repective clubs. I am curious if a Haven owner is a member of another club whose clubhouse is ALSO Haven, if they'll get an additional set of wishes when they visit the other club. My other friend who is a Haven owner hasn't been on for a while. What do you say?

Also, the new lamps are really awesome. Especially the hanging lamp. Put it in a shady corner and look at the awesome shadow effects.

Message 163 of 198 (340 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3274 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Sure, send me a message via XMB.  I'm not currently on my ps3 at the moment but I hop off and on every night and day.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 164 of 198 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
548 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Thank you! I've sent you a club invite. My club's name is Nachtmere. Accept it at your leisure.

Message 165 of 198 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

bestscreenname, do you have Haven? -And if you do, would you mind helping me test a theory? I would like for either of us to invite each other to our repective clubs. I am curious if a Haven owner is a member of another club whose clubhouse is ALSO Haven, if they'll get an additional set of wishes when they visit the other club. My other friend who is a Haven owner hasn't been on for a while. What do you say?

I tested this out last week, and like the personal space, you only get 3 daily wishes for the clubhouse regardless of where you get them.

BTW Pheonix, that is a great pic you took, love all the patterned shadows, but the image is stretched/squeezed.  I'm not sure how you added it to your post, but when I use the Insert Image option, and keep it Full Size it doesn't stretch/squeeze the image:

Phoenix.jpg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 166 of 198 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Soulycon, please don't have the mods delete this thread. This thread has a lot of valuable information, and inspired me to get the personal space so I could get the rewards.

I sympathize with your editing problems (Lithium doesn't give you the tools on the PS3 browser or iOS), but you shouldn't encourage the trolls by capitulating to them.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 167 of 198 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Jul 15, 2013

SWO92 wrote:
Soulycon, please don't have the mods delete this thread. This thread has a lot of valuable information, and inspired me to get the personal space so I could get the rewards.

I sympathize with your editing problems (Lithium doesn't give you the tools on the PS3 browser or iOS), but you shouldn't encourage the trolls by capitulating to them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The best option is to take the information on this thread and start a new one since this information is very valuable and time consuming to compile.  Your pleas will fall on death ears unfortunately. 

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 168 of 198 (252 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jul 15, 2013

@Tsu

I agree, making a new thread and adding the information to the OP. Would be a lot better rather than going through pages just to look for the right information that you or some else needs. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 169 of 198 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

@Tsu

I agree, making a new thread and adding the information to the OP. Would be a lot better rather than going through pages just to look for the right information that you or some else needs. 

Thanks Soulycon, that will help a lot I'm sure.  I sent Shirobara a PM suggesting she do that after your post about asking a mod to delete this thread, but she said she was worried some might be upset if she started a new thread.  Now that you have given her your blessing, I hope she does this.  It is very understanding of you, and thanks for your efforts as well. 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 170 of 198 (223 Views)