Wastelander
430 posts

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 13, 2013

I've been having trouble in that place ! it feels like most of the games are not responding properly

Does anyone eles have the same problems ?

Message 111 of 198 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Jul 13, 2013

madouda wrote:

I've been having trouble in that place ! it feels like most of the games are not responding properly

Does anyone eles have the same problems ?

Yes,  the space constantly crashes for me.   Sometimes I can't even finish one wish quest from the genie before it happens but it's expected with opening week at new spaces.   Hopefully there will be a fix on Wednesday.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 112 of 198 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:
Monkeymonkey2

White Monkey (I have contacted Lockwood about this one. I earned it in the Public Space, but didn't receive an item or portable item (I even looked in my storage.) I considered that, since there is a scroll featuring a white monkey, that it might be an unlockable feature of the space itself--like the ones Jewel has, but I've looked everywhere and not found it. I'll see what Lockwood says. *shrugs*)

I just went to the space and the white monkey has unlocked for me.  I got it from one of the wishes yesterday but it popped up today.  It is a companion.  Furaha the White Monkey.  I will post a picture shortly.  8)

*Edited - Pictures added

Any chance you could explain this better? Do you think it unlocks after finding the scroll with mention of the monkey....or after finding all scrolls? Has anyone else gotten this? I haven't seen that come up yet as a wish. Maybe it's just a matter of seeing the genie so many times or something? Sorry for all the question marks. Smiley Very Happy

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 113 of 198 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 13, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:
Monkeymonkey2

White Monkey (I have contacted Lockwood about this one. I earned it in the Public Space, but didn't receive an item or portable item (I even looked in my storage.) I considered that, since there is a scroll featuring a white monkey, that it might be an unlockable feature of the space itself--like the ones Jewel has, but I've looked everywhere and not found it. I'll see what Lockwood says. *shrugs*)

I just went to the space and the white monkey has unlocked for me.  I got it from one of the wishes yesterday but it popped up today.  It is a companion.  Furaha the White Monkey.  I will post a picture shortly.  8)

*Edited - Pictures added

Any chance you could explain this better? Do you think it unlocks after finding the scroll with mention of the monkey....or after finding all scrolls? Has anyone else gotten this? I haven't seen that come up yet as a wish. Maybe it's just a matter of seeing the genie so many times or something? Sorry for all the question marks. Smiley Very Happy

I got the White Monkey companion from a wish at the public space.  I got the wish 2 days ago however the reward did not unlock yesterday which lead to some initial confusion as to what exactly it was.  It is a reward from a wish in the public space.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 114 of 198 (395 Views)
Sackboy
385 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Shirobara- wrote:

***snip***

I'll be heading to bed for work now. When I get home tomorrow, I'll check up on this again. Goodnight and take care, everyone.

Umm.... What kind of job do you have? Smiley Embarassed

Message 115 of 198 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Shirobara- wrote:

my haul between both clubhouse and public space tonight was 5 carpet trails, and one item (the Light Genie concept art). This concerns me a little because I'm still missing the active bed, floating lanterns, throne canopy, throne plinth, atmophere wall hanging, and the hanging lamp. I do not own the clubhouse but do own Jewel of the Skies.

Shiro this issue may be a more frequent bug than expected, I've talked to a number of people who mentioned that 2 or 3 of their daily wishes forced them to select carpet trails.

In my case it was even worse: I've had FOUR WISHES in a row where my only "choice" was to choose back and forth between the "Flying Carpet Trail: Rainbow" and the "Modest" Carpet Trail:

Only Carpet Trails as a wish reward?

Each time, no choices other than one single trail were even showing up as a reward!

If your item haul was almost as poor, maybe the reward selection was "stuck" today.  Leaving the space and quitting Home, Clearing the Cache etc etc didn't make a dent in my progress.

Message 116 of 198 (316 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 14, 2013
The carpet trail reward glitch has been happening to me too, it forced me to switch between rainbow and modest 3 times with a single choice
Message 117 of 198 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

I had the same problem, yesterday all 3 of my club wishes were carpet trails and today on my 1st club wish the only option was the rainbow trail, 2nd wish was 3 trails, 3rd wish was 2 trails.  Maybe we have all of the club rewards already, idk.  In public space news, I unlocked a gold version of the minotaur statue and a new(to me) deadly carpet trail.  EDIT:  Also forgot I unlocked a new wall hanging from the public space,  jewel of the skies concept art - atmospheres:

lkwdskies3.png

lkwdskiesreward4.png

Playstation Home - Playstation Home - 2013-07-13 09-21-59.png

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 118 of 198 (309 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 14, 2013

I know i don't have all the clubhouse rewards, i have only 6

Message 119 of 198 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Jul 14, 2013

tabbyrose wrote:

I know i don't have all the clubhouse rewards, i have only 6

I don't have all the Clubhouse rewards either.  I have only 4.

It's worrisome that tabby has the exact same error that I do.  The "Flying Carpet Trail: Rainbow" was the very first reward I selected in Haven, by the way.

Message 120 of 198 (284 Views)
0 Likes