Survivor
1317 posts

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

myalana wrote:

Ok, set your sights low. hellokittyxo takes half the credit and/or blame for this contest.

You two are nothin' but trouble...  But so am I, so I'll play along. Smiley Wink

myalana wrote:caption contest 1.jpg

George Costanza finally discovers Serenity as a Furry Hybrid with his best friend gold.

(this one is likely going to go over the heads of the youngsters here) Smiley Tongue

D-Nitrate wrote:

myalana wrote:

Ok, set your sights low. hellokittyxo takes half the credit and/or blame for this contest.

You two are nothin' but trouble...  But so am I, so I'll play along. Smiley Wink

myalana wrote:caption contest 1.jpg

George Costanza finally discovers Serenity as a Furry Hybrid with his best friend gold.

(this one is likely going to go over the heads of the youngsters here) Smiley Tongue

Yup, I've decided to pick on you first D lol. I kudo's you, but Now I'm going to have to take my point away ( per the dirty rules ) lol. Sorry, while I love your caption, I must be too young to understand it LOL. wait, no, i'm in my 30's. Maybe I just didn't watch seinfeld Smiley Tongue  

*Thee givith, thee taketh away.   Also, this is payback for finding me so fast the other night in hide and seek LOL

Message 31 of 155 (283 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Jul 1, 2013

castle3
Message 32 of 155 (267 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 1, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:
The explanation of the rules was way too long to read and the photo left me speechless anyway.

Looks I'll be sitting this contest out. Smiley Tongue

NO NO, now you have to make a caption Smiley Tongue lol

Nooo !   I was gonna say that Kane beat her to the punch, but as always she has to one up. Smiley Mad          Smiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 155 (253 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Oh that's cute Liza. 

Message 34 of 155 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

PYAWAKITT wrote:

myalana wrote:

caption contest 1.jpg

Sign up now for the introductory offer of the Hybrid lotions package that will change your body into what you've always dreamed of, literally!

Get in early and you'll also take away the brand new "Tag along" change purse compliments of Have Leg's Will Travel Corp.

1 Extra point

I'll throw another extra point in if you can tell me where to find such a product! lol

I don't think we have any " have leg's will travel corp " stores around here :/

Message 35 of 155 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Jul 1, 2013
caption contest 1.jpg

"Goldflipper, he loves only gold."  

Message 36 of 155 (206 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 1, 2013

I finally got around to throwing some extra points around, so here goes:

Tsunade: Swinger AND booty references...wonderful Smiley Happy +2

D-Nitrate: I think I understood your Seinfeld reference and the fact that you realize that kitty is ALSO trouble convinced me to use my veto power of her spiteful deduction and add 1 point to it. +1 overall

CMC: Just because I can +1

Hyperkane: Innuendo and just playing for fun +2

Meshoo: I kinda puzzled over that post a minute and well I'm going to add a point to it .+1

MsLiZa: Typing out your name always throws me because of the order of upper and lower case letters. Also you gave grief over my long-winded rules and the cat just threw up on the floor -2 for you. You DID play along after all however and confused me at times by claiming to be my alternate (or I that I was yours?) +3 for that. +1 overall.

Jason1802128: That's alot of numbers to type out in your screenname -1. Nice old school Home song reference +2. Thats +1 overall.

ixarix: A vague James Bond reference? I'm not really sure -1. Luckily, you have not one but two x's in your name which earns you the double x bonus points worth 2 points. You lucky guy. +1 overall.

Message 37 of 155 (198 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Myalana wrote:

MsLiZa: Typing out your name always throws me because of the order of upper and lower case letters. Also you gave grief over my long-winded rules and the cat just threw up on the floor -2 for you. You DID play along after all however and confused me at times by claiming to be my alternate (or I that I was yours?) +3 for that. +1 overall

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry, but I have to veto Mya's deduction of -2 pts on this one. While you did give her grief over her long winded rules, some of them even confuse me. I'm keeping score here? uh oh lol. this is getting confusing already! Smiley Tongue

+3 total points for msliza rather than the +1 awarded by myalana

Message 38 of 155 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 1, 2013

myalana wrote:

I finally got around to throwing some extra points around, so here goes:

Tsunade: Swinger AND booty references...wonderful Smiley Happy +2

D-Nitrate: I think I understood your Seinfeld reference and the fact that you realize that kitty is ALSO trouble convinced me to use my veto power of her spiteful deduction and add 1 point to it. +1 overall

CMC: Just because I can +1

Hyperkane: Innuendo and just playing for fun +2

Meshoo: I kinda puzzled over that post a minute and well I'm going to add a point to it .+1

MsLiZa: Typing out your name always throws me because of the order of upper and lower case letters. Also you gave grief over my long-winded rules and the cat just threw up on the floor -2 for you. You DID play along after all however and confused me at times by claiming to be my alternate (or I that I was yours?) +3 for that. +1 overall.

Jason1802128: That's alot of numbers to type out in your screenname -1. Nice old school Home song reference +2. Thats +1 overall.

ixarix: A vague James Bond reference? I'm not really sure -1. Luckily, you have not one but two x's in your name which earns you the double x bonus points worth 2 points. You lucky guy. +1 overall.

Smiley Very HappySmiley LOLSmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

But wait. X-MsLiZa-X has two X's?   Smiley Indifferent

Message 39 of 155 (165 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 1, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:
Myalana wrote:

MsLiZa: Typing out your name always throws me because of the order of upper and lower case letters. Also you gave grief over my long-winded rules and the cat just threw up on the floor -2 for you. You DID play along after all however and confused me at times by claiming to be my alternate (or I that I was yours?) +3 for that. +1 overall

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry, but I have to veto Mya's deduction of -2 pts on this one. While you did give her grief over her long winded rules, some of them even confuse me. I'm keeping score here? uh oh lol. this is getting confusing already! Smiley Tongue

+3 total points for msliza rather than the +1 awarded by myalana

Grrrr, but the cat threw up on the floor....oh fine. Smiley Frustrated

I see that kudo to kitty MsLiZa, don't get too excited. Since you didn't read the rules, I'll mention that points awarded just earn you that many numbers (chances) in a random draw. Now then you may enter again...in fact I dare you Smiley Happy I'll also mention that somewhere in the rules it probably stated that any contestants who registered their forum account on July 14th 2010 actually have to gift the hostesses of the contest Smiley Wink

Message 40 of 155 (164 Views)