Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
3075 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Serenety Plaza Pic.jpgChesty : Hello, Super Best Friend. Let's play a game! And if you win the game I can give you your prize.

              Because that's how games work. Winners get prizes and losers bleed a lot and get eaten by worms.

              I like games!

            
Can anyone guess where I got this from?

bobs fed signature
Message 91 of 155 (266 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13194 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

Jul 4, 2013

al2009man wrote:

myalana wrote:

 caption contest 1.jpg

 


"The Treasure Chest and the Dolphin: A Romanic Aventure in the Swinger" Coming this Summer,  IN IMAX AND 3D

Rated PG-13

 


The Sequal:

 

"I wonder about the Movie Critical reaction?"

"It's going to be bad"

"Oh honey, don't joke about it!" "What can possibley go wrong?"

*The film received overwhelmingly negative reviews from critics.* 

 

Both say "Oh Sh-"

 

Message 92 of 155 (249 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1728 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

Jul 4, 2013
Serenety Plaza Pic.jpg

 

A typical day on Home for Chesty LaRue as she had to endure another one of her friends fish tails about hidden spaces.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 93 of 155 (244 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
4834 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

Jul 4, 2013

 caption contest 1.jpg

"Don't look now, but there's a pig-dog bush behind us."

Message 94 of 155 (238 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
362 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

Jul 4, 2013

 caption contest 1.jpg

 

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.


 Ohhhhhh!! Chest full of gold *slaps forehead*! I though you said you had a chest cold.. At least I'm not the chicken of the sea, Ohh wait, I am.. **bleep** I'm just batting a thousand today Smiley Frustrated


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 95 of 155 (229 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

Jul 4, 2013


Serenety Plaza Pic.jpg


Do you think our costumes are "SILLY" enough to go play slaphappy yet?

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 96 of 155 (204 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

Jul 4, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

Chesty : Hello, Super Best Friend. Let's play a game! And if you win the game I can give you your prize.

              Because that's how games work. Winners get prizes and losers bleed a lot and get eaten by worms.

              I like games!

            
Can anyone guess where I got this from?


I think 2 points are in order for whoever answers Bobsfed's question 1st. Smiley Happy

Message 97 of 155 (198 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

Jul 4, 2013

myalana wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Chesty : Hello, Super Best Friend. Let's play a game! And if you win the game I can give you your prize.

              Because that's how games work. Winners get prizes and losers bleed a lot and get eaten by worms.

              I like games!

            
Can anyone guess where I got this from?


I think 2 points are in order for whoever answers Bobsfed's question 1st. Smiley Happy


Fable II?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 98 of 155 (195 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

Jul 4, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

myalana wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Chesty : Hello, Super Best Friend. Let's play a game! And if you win the game I can give you your prize.

              Because that's how games work. Winners get prizes and losers bleed a lot and get eaten by worms.

              I like games!

            
Can anyone guess where I got this from?


I think 2 points are in order for whoever answers Bobsfed's question 1st. Smiley Happy


Fable II?


Bob says you win sir. Well done, +2 for you.

Message 99 of 155 (169 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: Kinda Clever Caption Contest (Pretty Loose Rules) Win A Crappy Prize!

Jul 4, 2013



Serenety Plaza Pic.jpg


 


Do you think they're weird?

Who?

All these bushes shaped like animals.

You mean weirder than us?

Oh well, in that case, I guess not.

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 100 of 155 (156 Views)