Nov 01 2012
By: Bunni4u08 First Son 5 posts

Kind of sick of the specialty items on regions!

[ Edited ]
25 replies 397 views Edited Nov 1, 2012

Ok so really getting tired of this our selection isnt always that great but come on why cant half the items  be even for everyone. Japan only gets awesome anime outfits for  premiers  like neon genesis evengalion  or a unicorn gundum outfit. atleast let us have a chance to buy those items or something~!     is it just me or this just not fair? even EU gets better rewards such as batman memrobilia. I would gladly trade these glowing raver outfits or random ugly shoes for A GUNDUM OR A  EVA OUTFIT.  Next heyll get pokemon companions and were still stuck with a fainting Moose or seomthing. I mean even our anime girls that cost $5 dont look that well theyre all creepy ugly in the face. So why is it that US servers get crap selection Shouldnt all servers be even????? Shouldnt we all get the same thing i mean be different if Japan gundums are free and we pay like $5 i wouldnt mind that so much but to not let us have the opertunity to have items like that is booogus*

Message 1 of 26 (397 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Kind of sick of the specialty items on regions!

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Its all about contracts and rights. Their developers make deals with companies to create and bring content into Home. Unless our devs make those same deals we'll NEVER see cool content like that in our Home. 

At this point I don't think our devs care. Seems the third parties give a hoot at least (Terminator 2 for example). 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 26 (389 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Nov 1, 2012

thats a pretty crappy Hoot terminater is overrated! thats bogus they need to get there butts together and realize they  would make more money if they all worked as a team and shared those stupid rights.

Message 3 of 26 (379 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Bunni4u08 wrote:

thats a pretty crappy Hoot terminater is overrated! thats bogus they need to get there butts together and realize they  would make more money if they all worked as a team and shared those stupid rights.

At least the third parties are trying. They don't run the software, blame the NA developers for the lack of movie and game content in Home.

Seeing the amount of "original" content we get in Home I really do think the days of game related content and promotions are just about over with. Sad really, tons of games coming out with the last month and nothing to help promote it in Home. Resident Evil 6, Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Dead or Alive 5, to name a few. 

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 26 (367 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I know. i know theyre trying. Its just frustrating and it is sad because there is so much they could do to promote all of those new games and more.  But thank you for explaining atleast  why there doing that. but our devs need to kick it up a notch!

Message 5 of 26 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Its not just that but Anime isnt as widely embraced in NA  as it might be in Japan or the Asian servers, just like some of the "junk" (as you call it) that we have here isnt so appealing to other servers.

I have absolutely no want, need, nor desire for a unicorn anything, but there are those that go bananas for that type of stuff

Message 6 of 26 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Bunni4u08 wrote:

I know. i know theyre trying. Its just frustrating and it is sad because there is so much they could do to promote all of those new games and more.  But thank you for explaining atleast  why there doing that. but our devs need to kick it up a notch!

I wish they would too. Its their job to seek out and get game developers to promote their games, not ours to gripe about it. I had a slight glimmer of hope when e3 was here back in the summer of this year, plenty of game related items being given out then. They need to do more on top of that, everyone loves that stuff. 

They might as well give the controls to Lockwood or Juggernaut, they seem to do a better job with keeping Home interesting.

Message 7 of 26 (346 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Yet they offer us "Norelco" shaving razors and "Axe" body spray campains....LOL

KarateChampChad wrote:

Bunni4u08 wrote:

At least the third parties are trying. They don't run the software, blame the NA developers for the lack of movie and game content in Home.

Seeing the amount of "original" content we get in Home I really do think the days of game related content and promotions are just about over with. Sad really, tons of games coming out with the last month and nothing to help promote it in Home. Resident Evil 6, Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Dead or Alive 5, to name a few. 

Message 8 of 26 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 1, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Bunni4u08 wrote:

I wish they would too. Its their job to seek out and get game developers to promote their games, not ours to gripe about it. I had a slight glimmer of hope when e3 was here back in the summer of this year, plenty of game related items being given out then. They need to do more on top of that, everyone loves that stuff. 

They might as well give the controls to Lockwood or Juggernaut, they seem to do a better job with keeping Home interesting.

And dont forget Granzella

Message 9 of 26 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 1, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Yet they offer us "Norelco" shaving razors and "Axe" body spray campains....LOL

KarateChampChad wrote:

Bunni4u08 wrote:

Oh what a glorious promotion, I bet the females LOVED their manly beards.

/sarcasm

Message 10 of 26 (339 Views)