I Only Post Everything
733 posts

Re: Kind of sick of the specialty items on regions!

Nov 1, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Yeah USA Home hasn't had anything good since Street Fighter and Tekken in 2009 and a Few Star Wars in 2010  Since then they have gone down hill. They think OH were going up and up but they have no idea what there talkin' about!

There's no Reason why USA Home could not get us some UK and Japan cloths here.

UK Costumes we Need here... Halloween Frankenstein!  Werewolf!  Witch!  Ghost!

From Japan: Hatsune Miku and many other Anime outfits!

WAKE up USA Home those places have em' we Want em!  Get them to us!

And you didn't read any of the replies in this thread did you? It's not that simple that you think of.

Message 21 of 26 (155 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 2, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Bunni4u08 wrote:

Ok so really getting tired of this our selection isnt always that great but come on why cant half the items  be even for everyone. Japan only gets awesome anime outfits for  premiers  like neon genesis evengalion  or a unicorn gundum outfit. atleast let us have a chance to buy those items or something

There is a real easy sollution to your problem.

1. Make a JP account.

2. Buy a Yen PSN Card.

3. Spend away

cause that doesn't go against TERMS OF SERVICE AND USER AGREEMENT or anything...

Message 22 of 26 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Do you have multiple PlayStation Network IDs so you can access the PlayStation Store in different countries?

Lots of PlayStation 3 owners do. And so does Sony worldwide studios boss and avid gamer Shuhei Yoshida.

"In light of ever-increasing globalization of the (gaming) world, do you see a future for the current regionalized approach to digital distribution, or do you anticipate one global distribution network (including one PS Store, a global SEN account etc)?" asked chrisboers. "I understand there are (legal and contractual) regional restrictions right now, but in five years maybe? Is this something Sony actively pursues?"

"It's a great question!" Yoshida replied. "There are both positives and negatives in the current regional approach, and I admit I have 3 PSN IDs for Japan, US and Europe..."

i guess its not against the rules :smileywink:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-19-dont-like-the-way-sony-runs-the-playstation-store-you-s...

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 23 of 26 (118 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Nov 2, 2012

pmpschneid wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Bunni4u08 wrote:

Ok so really getting tired of this our selection isnt always that great but come on why cant half the items  be even for everyone. Japan only gets awesome anime outfits for  premiers  like neon genesis evengalion  or a unicorn gundum outfit. atleast let us have a chance to buy those items or something

1. Make a JP account.

2. Buy a Yen PSN Card.

3. Spend away

cause that doesn't go against TERMS OF SERVICE AND USER AGREEMENT or anything...

Quote where it says that. Because as far as I know foreign accounts are okay as long as you don't bother or troll the residents of that region, just like you wouldn't on your own region.

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Message 24 of 26 (117 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

Pandaachan wrote:

pmpschneid wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Bunni4u08 wrote:

1. Make a JP account.

2. Buy a Yen PSN Card.

3. Spend away

Quote where it says that. Because as far as I know foreign accounts are okay as long as you don't bother or troll the residents of that region, just like you wouldn't on your own region.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/10/19/yoshida-explains-content-disparity-between-the-us-eu-and-jp-ps-store...

I can back you up, Panda-Chan. Shuhei Yoshida, president of  Sony Playstation, has multiple regional accounts. Glasswalls, a Home and digital platforms manager,  has been seen jumping regions. They both condone it, whether it is implied or stated in another way, especially in this article. No matter what any naysayer says, this also inculdes the mini-modding ex-HCV, we are allowed to use other regions as we please. 

sword-art-online
Message 25 of 26 (103 Views)
Fender Bender
3332 posts

Nov 2, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Yeah USA Home hasn't had anything good since Street Fighter and Tekken in 2009 and a Few Star Wars in 2010  Since then they have gone down hill. They think OH were going up and up but they have no idea what there talkin' about!

There's no Reason why USA Home could not get us some UK and Japan cloths here.

UK Costumes we Need here... Halloween Frankenstein!  Werewolf!  Witch!  Ghost!

From Japan: Hatsune Miku and many other Anime outfits!

WAKE up USA Home those places have em' we Want em!  Get them to us!

Japan usually gets all the best oufits. I saw other hairstyles on the JP stores that I wanted to buy and only noticed they were only in JAPAN. So at least its unique to that region

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 26 of 26 (74 Views)