Highlighted
Aug 06 2013
By: xxLizLizxx First Son 4 posts

Kikai Event

10 replies 272 views Edited Aug 6, 2013

I know this is about to end, but I have just got to level 3 beam samurai, I have noticed that there is a charge bar at the bottom and wondering how do I level that up as someone told me they are level 10 (charge bar) and I am only at Level 1?? Help please

Message 1 of 11 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Kikai Event

Aug 6, 2013

xxLizLizxx wrote:

I know this is about to end, but I have just got to level 3 beam samurai, I have noticed that there is a charge bar at the bottom and wondering how do I level that up as someone told me they are level 10 (charge bar) and I am only at Level 1?? Help please

If you are level 3 you need to go to wardrobe and put on the level 3 sword. 

Message 2 of 11 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 6, 2013

I already have level 3 sword.... I am talking about the charge bar when you press square to charge your sword mine is at level 1 - how do I level the charge bar up? thanks

Message 3 of 11 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Aug 6, 2013

You have to clear the game X amount of times to get the same level on your attack bar.

Message 4 of 11 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Aug 6, 2013

xxLizLizxx wrote:

I already have level 3 sword.... I am talking about the charge bar when you press square to charge your sword mine is at level 1 - how do I level the charge bar up? thanks

For every time you complete every level in the game you get a number next to the star at the end of the charge bar for your sword.  I believe therer are 6 stages you have to redo in order  to get a higher number.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 5 of 11 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Oh - thank you. I will be trying that. Thank you very much Smiley Happy 

Message 6 of 11 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Just a reminder, you will have to re-clear the Dazzling Downtown tutorial stage each time too.  You can check your progress in the base, you'll see a yellowish hologram thing that says G-tact II, click that and it will tell you what's left to clear for each play through.  You'll also need to clear the entire thing twice to complete all quests and get the rewards, a lot of people miss the one in the left corner of the Minster's room.  Good luck.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 7 of 11 (209 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 6, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

Just a reminder, you will have to re-clear the Dazzling Downtown tutorial stage each time too.  You can check your progress in the base, you'll see a yellowish hologram thing that says G-tact II, click that and it will tell you what's left to clear for each play through.  You'll also need to clear the entire thing twice to complete all quests and get the rewards, a lot of people miss the one in the left corner of the Minster's room.  Good luck.

I missed doing that the first few times I tried clearing the game again. I finally figured out my nose wasn't growing because I failed to do Neon. Didn't know about the level of the beam sword. I'm a level 7.

Message 8 of 11 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Aug 6, 2013
I think the number next to the charge bar is just the number of laps, or complete clears you have. I have not seen any change in attack power, but as you complete laps, a few of the Kikai spawn in different locations. Every several clears, you might get some additional Kikai on levels.

With limited time left, make sure you complete all quests before you work on running additional laps. Wouldn't want to miss any rewards...
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 9 of 11 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 6, 2013

yeah I was wondering why my nose wasnt growing either - didn't realise you had to complete the levels X many times... Just thought once you ran through it twice to get quests done that was it...on my 3rd round now... hopeing that I can get more points soon.... my rank is low

Message 10 of 11 (163 Views)
0 Likes