First Son
17 posts

Re: Kicking Off Halloween!

Oct 16, 2013

Hiya Friends!!!!

In 15 minutes Hellfire Games is going to show up and do their thing with all of us tonight!  Join us as we listen up on the much more news on the new Home Tycoon Expansion and other things.  They also mentioned a bit of rewards that might happen.  Add me to your friends list to get here! 

Add

HomeBrainiacs or check out the Original Post to add someone in that listing! 

Message 41 of 46 (221 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Kicking things off in 3 minutes at the Home Tycoon Train Station! See you guys there. Robot Very Happy

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 42 of 46 (205 Views)
VP of Gaming
28218 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Kicking things off in 3 minutes at the Home Tycoon Train Station! See you guys there. Robot Very Happy

Thanks for answering all of our questions in spite of all of the chaos. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 43 of 46 (183 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Thank everyone for your amazing journey I hope I see you next time Smiley Happy thank for the picture I hope norvus deliver them to me Smiley Happy

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 44 of 46 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Maaaaan, I wasn't even able to make it. Life chaos happened and it involved a stray cat getting stuck in my house and having to dismantle a bed to remove it. I'm sure it was fun though, maybe I'll make it to another event one day. xD

Message 45 of 46 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Oct 17, 2013

It was really fun to be a part of, to see that many avatars at the train station!!  All the costumes were amazing and hearing about the Home Tycoon future updates made me excited to give Home Tycoon another try.  I was only able to make it to the 7pm (EST) event, but I am sure the other spaces had just as much thrills.  XD

I was, my best version of Jem, from Jem the 80's cartoon.  Here are some of the still I took from the event.

Message 46 of 46 (116 Views)