Survivor
1317 posts

Re: Keith Apicary Space on Home! Bring it!

Oct 26, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Keith is very funny... but my goto gamer for laughs is Ben Croshaw aka Yahtzee.  If you haven't seen any of his Zero Puncuation video game reviews... You are in for quite a ride.

That said, if he vomits his ridicule all over one of your favorite games, don't take it personally, that's just what he does. Smiley Wink

Edit: Videos removed due to profanity.

And this is one just for Joanna and my fellow Home users lost in FF land (yes, this is for FFXIII, but that's because he said if he ever plays another FF game he will stick burning hot forks in his eyes) Smiley Wink

Speaking of which, while not from Ben Croshaw, this is a pretty funny commentary about the lengthy cut scene from FFXIII-2:

Booooo, your video's were removed, but I got to see them before they got taken away, very funny Nitrate haha Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 24 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 26, 2013

This idea sounds PERFECK and I'm happy we are allowed to discuss the matter here rather than it being shuffled off to the suggestion thread.

I'd like to see handheld throwable game consoles and apple powerups available as a tie-in to compliment this space.

Message 12 of 24 (166 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 26, 2013

myalana wrote:

This idea sounds PERFECK and I'm happy we are allowed to discuss the matter here rather than it being shuffled off to the suggestion thread.

I'd like to see handheld throwable game consoles and apple powerups available as a tie-in to compliment this space.

YES YES! apple powerups would be the best, but only if you get stabbed by a knife!

Message 13 of 24 (154 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

OH Oh, what if the space also has interactive pictures of women torn out of advertisements littering the ground that you can pick up and put in your pockets for rewards of pics on posters of the same thing.haha

Message 14 of 24 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 26, 2013

That sounds wonderful. Maybe we could win extra lives too. I hate when my avatar gets stabbed on Home repeatedly (usually at the playground) and my life bar drains and I have to restart because I'm all out of extra lives.

Message 15 of 24 (131 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 26, 2013

myalana wrote:

That sounds wonderful. Maybe we could win extra lives too. I hate when my avatar gets stabbed on Home repeatedly (usually at the playground) and my life bar drains and I have to restart because I'm all out of extra lives.

We should be able to pick game characters when we go to the space. I'd first think about picking blaze, but idk, I prefer skate. You know, skate's tank top is really great, it helps keep his body cool. 

Message 16 of 24 (125 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 26, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

myalana wrote:

We should be able to pick game characters when we go to the space. I'd first think about picking blaze, but idk, I prefer skate. You know, skate's tank top is really great, it helps keep his body cool. 

Yeah but this space wouldn't be about fashion, it'd be about smashing and slashing!

Message 17 of 24 (110 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 26, 2013

myalana wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

myalana wrote:

Yeah but this space wouldn't be about fashion, it'd be about smashing and slashing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Message 18 of 24 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Like Intense Video Games? Tired of getting murdered? Well then this is the show for you! 

Message 19 of 24 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Oct 27, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Keith is very funny... but my goto gamer for laughs is Ben Croshaw aka Yahtzee.  If you haven't seen any of his Zero Puncuation video game reviews... You are in for quite a ride.

That said, if he vomits his ridicule all over one of your favorite games, don't take it personally, that's just what he does. Smiley Wink

And this is one just for Joanna and my fellow Home users lost in FF land (yes, this is for FFXIII, but that's because he said if he ever plays another FF game he will stick burning hot forks in his eyes) Smiley Wink

Speaking of which, while not from Ben Croshaw, this is a pretty funny commentary about the lengthy cut scene from FFXIII-2:

SO MUCH PROFANITY

Message 20 of 24 (84 Views)
0 Likes