Apr 28 2007
By: boomerang82~ Splicer 63 posts

Keeping the faith

18 replies 1 views Edited Apr 28, 2007
IF your with me on keep clicking refresh on the home beta site to get into the closed beta trial and not the open post here.  I think we should keep trying.
PSN: Boomerang82
Message 1 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Re: Keeping the faith

Apr 28, 2007
right

PSN: Turtlesrus add me
Message 2 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1636 posts

Apr 28, 2007
I would rather wait unitl it is released.
Message 3 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 28, 2007

boomerang82 wrote:
IF your with me on keep clicking refresh on the home beta site to get into the closed beta trial and not the open post here.  I think we should keep trying.

Based on Thursday's experience, it would make more sense to refresh your email page, becuase that's how you register for the beta. Plus, the closed beta registrations are already full
Message 4 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Apr 28, 2007
good luck with that
hit counter
Message 5 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Apr 28, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

boomerang82 wrote:

Based on Thursday's experience, it would make more sense to refresh your email page, becuase that's how you register for the beta. Plus, the closed beta registrations are already full

You ASSume that right? Cuz you don't work for SONY
Message 6 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Apr 28, 2007
told

arsid wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

boomerang82 wrote:

hit counter
Message 7 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 28, 2007

arsid wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

boomerang82 wrote:

No, I based it off the fact that..    Oh, I don't know... The beta registrations are closed!
Message 8 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Apr 28, 2007
these are the same guys who wasted a month refreshing that same site and didnt get an email lol. i check like the first 3 days after gdc and stopped....i got an email....just give up. you will be happier if you give up
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 9 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Apr 29, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

arsid wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

boomerang82 wrote:

Based on Thursday's experience, it would make more sense to refresh your email page, because that's how you register for the beta. Plus, the closed beta registrations are already full

No, I based it off the fact that..    Oh, I don't know... The beta registrations are closed!

The registrations for http://www.us.playstation.com/Survey/105?psu=71FD0897E9ADF9C0B1F1BF96C0786983&EMC-Research&ATTR=GAP_... are closed, but the registration for http://homebetatrial.com/ haven't even started yet. Now what's making me mad is that you are acting like you know exactly what SONY is thinking when these statements are purely assumptions.
Message 10 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes