8593 posts

Re: Keeping the faith

Apr 29, 2007

arsid wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

arsid wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

boomerang82 wrote:
IF your with me on keep clicking refresh on the home beta site to get into the closed beta trial and not the open post here.  I think we should keep trying.

Based on Thursday's experience, it would make more sense to refresh your email page, because that's how you register for the beta. Plus, the closed beta registrations are already full

You ASSume that right? Cuz you don't work for SONY

No, I based it off the fact that..    Oh, I don't know... The beta registrations are closed!

The registrations for http://www.us.playstation.com/Survey/105?psu=71FD0897E9ADF9C0B1F1BF96C0786983&EMC-Research&ATTR=GAP_... are closed, but the registration for http://homebetatrial.com/ haven't even started yet. Now what's making me mad is that you are acting like you know exactly what SONY is thinking when these statements are purely assumptions.

arsid i love ya man, but this isnt worth the effort. it PROBABLY will only be for europeans and if it is also for US AND CANADA then spots will fill up really fast, and we already know there wont be 15,000 open spots.
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 11 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Apr 29, 2007
Hey man just keep the faith. The worst thing that could happen that you find out that the websites don't have sign ups...................
Photobucket
Message 12 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Apr 29, 2007

QCVic wrote:
Hey man just keep the faith. The worst thing that could happen that you find out that the websites don't have sign ups...................

and then slit your wrists because you traded your time which you cant buy back with all of Egypts gold fora chance at a lesser version of a game you are guaranteed to get later this year....
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 13 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Apr 29, 2007
Or what he said..................
Photobucket
Message 14 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Apr 29, 2007
U are definitely right! I think they only sent a portion of the registrations by email to G.A.P member and other high-ups. I believe the rest will be first come first serve basis on the website. Atleast I hope I am right
Message 15 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Apr 29, 2007

Solid snakeps3 wrote:

arsid wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

arsid wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

boomerang82 wrote:
IF your with me on keep clicking refresh on the home beta site to get into the closed beta trial and not the open post here.  I think we should keep trying.

Based on Thursday's experience, it would make more sense to refresh your email page, because that's how you register for the beta. Plus, the closed beta registrations are already full

You ASSume that right? Cuz you don't work for SONY

No, I based it off the fact that..    Oh, I don't know... The beta registrations are closed!

The registrations for http://www.us.playstation.com/Survey/105?psu=71FD0897E9ADF9C0B1F1BF96C0786983&EMC-Research&ATTR=GAP_... are closed, but the registration for http://homebetatrial.com/ haven't even started yet. Now what's making me mad is that you are acting like you know exactly what SONY is thinking when these statements are purely assumptions.

arsid i love ya man, but this isnt worth the effort. it PROBABLY will only be for europeans and if it is also for US AND CANADA then spots will fill up really fast, and we already know there wont be 15,000 open spots.

See as long as the beta site opens for any kind of registration, then my point is proven that this is all just assumptions. At first yes I was bumbed that I didn't get the email, but I just found out (like 2mins ago) that my friend registered me when he got the email. Also, even if I don't get chosen for the beta I don't really care that much because I am going to be part of the Halo3 beta, plus there are tons awesome games coming out that will occupy my time until the final version is released.
Message 16 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Apr 29, 2007
Does it bother anyone that we believe what the site says is true?  I will continue clicking refresh and when it gives me the chance to enter my e-mail to try to make the beta team i will do so. 
PSN: Boomerang82
Message 17 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Apr 29, 2007

boomerang82 wrote:
Does it bother anyone that we believe what the site says is true?  I will continue clicking refresh and when it gives me the chance to enter my e-mail to try to make the beta team i will do so. 

Don't bother refreshing it, just check it in the morning.
Message 18 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Apr 29, 2007
Get a life already people! Who cares about the stupid beta? Are you really that bored with the PS3 that you have to drool over a stupid beta? Ridiculous. Go play Ridge Racer or something.
Message 19 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes