Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Kanazawa Independence Front PV by Granzella

May 2, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:

no content for men? Smiley Sad

Did you watch the video? This is very clearly content for men. Just not to wear.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 11 of 18 (214 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 2, 2013
I watched the video. A few times. Smiley Surprised

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 12 of 18 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

May 2, 2013
It's good to see JP home is still releasing anime content, we've received a few of their outfits in the past so perhaps we'll be lucky and receive these ones in NA, it may just take a while.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 18 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

CelestialDreamer wrote:

MurreuKwerk wrote:
When do we get these? And how are you so sure NA will get them? It's probably a JP only item.
These examples are shown in the video. The even't or space will likely intergrate with Neon Downtown. We also have this tweet from Granzella. North America or Europe will not be getting Neon Downtown anytime soon.

https://twitter.com/granzella_inc/status/329925166773706752

But they can localize EDO and the other spaces that were initially Japanese?

I'm sorry, I'm not buying it. Maybe I'm just being picky, it's nice we're getting the content..but people really want them spaces here.

Actually it's the atmosphere that is hard to express with that space. There's certain aspect that can't really be translated into another language/region, especially the event that happens in the shabby personal apartment space.

For other spaces, there's really nothing like that going on. Most of them are spaces with buildings, a few NPC that says 1 or 2 line of statement, and a few mini games.

Message 14 of 18 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
It's good to see JP home is still releasing anime content, we've received a few of their outfits in the past so perhaps we'll be lucky and receive these ones in NA, it may just take a while.

It's not really anime. It's from a manga that Granzella created, so since the creators are themselves, I don't think there's any problem in releasing it in other regions. The only thing that might cause some trouble is on the usage of the city name "Kanazawa", but I'm not sure if that can be restricted.

(Edit) Another thing I come to realize is if Granzella is trying to license it, then it might turn out to be another story. It does say their planning to expand it to novels and such. If things aren't done in-house, then it might turn out complicated.

Message 15 of 18 (180 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9038 posts

May 2, 2013

CelestialDreamer wrote:

MurreuKwerk wrote:
When do we get these? And how are you so sure NA will get them? It's probably a JP only item.
These examples are shown in the video. The even't or space will likely intergrate with Neon Downtown. We also have this tweet from Granzella. North America or Europe will not be getting Neon Downtown anytime soon.

https://twitter.com/granzella_inc/status/329925166773706752

Well that sucks they said they had plans to release the space before april fools and we are on may now and at this rate we will probably never get that space locacided and its shame because that one of the best looking spaces on home not to mention that the rewards are some of the best rewards as well

KANE-FIRE

Message 16 of 18 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
68 posts

Re: Granzella Kanagawa Independence Front coming this Summer for Japan.

May 2, 2013
I love how Japan gets all the cool stuff and NA doesn't get jack shiz. lol
Message 17 of 18 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

May 2, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

It's not really anime. It's from a manga that Granzella created, so since the creators are themselves,

I'm going to wait til English Version of the manga. if GZ or Any Fan-Translated do this.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 18 of 18 (130 Views)
0 Likes