Reply
Feb 15 2013
By: KYADARKSNIPER First Son 1 posts
Offline

KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

13 replies 398 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

So I've been away from the home community for over a year now and now I'm comming back. Just wondering how home has been in my absence. Also I used to be a member of a family called BMS. Is BMS still around? Anyway any feedback would be much appriciated.

Message 1 of 14 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
4700 posts
 

Re: KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

Feb 15, 2013
Lots of changes, as usual after an extended absence. Check the blog for more information.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-home/
Message 2 of 14 (387 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/18/2011
Offline
2760 posts
 

Re: KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

Feb 15, 2013
New Developers, New Games, New People, and lots of New Weekly content. Welcome Back
Posted Image

 
Message 3 of 14 (362 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13187 posts
 

Re: KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

Feb 15, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:
New Developers, New Games, New People, and lots of New Weekly content. Welcome Back

A LOT OF NEW ONE SINCE 2012.

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 4 of 14 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3408 posts
 

Re: KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

Feb 15, 2013

al2009man wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:
New Developers, New Games, New People, and lots of New Weekly content. Welcome Back

A LOT OF NEW ONE SINCE 2012.


Well we got Atom Republic as one, so that's one new developer Smiley Tongue

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 5 of 14 (291 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13187 posts
 

Re: KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

Feb 15, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

al2009man wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:
New Developers, New Games, New People, and lots of New Weekly content. Welcome Back

A LOT OF NEW ONE SINCE 2012.


Well we got Atom Republic as one, so that's one new developer Smiley Tongue


...since the start of 2012?

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 6 of 14 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3408 posts
 

Re: KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

Feb 15, 2013

al2009man wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

al2009man wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:
New Developers, New Games, New People, and lots of New Weekly content. Welcome Back

A LOT OF NEW ONE SINCE 2012.


Well we got Atom Republic as one, so that's one new developer Smiley Tongue


...since the start of 2012?


Ignore what I said Smiley Tongue

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 7 of 14 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11833 posts
 

Re: KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

Feb 15, 2013

KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

 

Who?

Message 8 of 14 (219 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 08/29/2012
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

Feb 15, 2013

Oh geez... alright, everyone, we all knew this was going to happen, so remember all the disaster drilling that we went through to prepare for this.

Message 9 of 14 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: KYADARKSNIPER IS COMING BACK TO HOME

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

KYADARKSNIPER wrote:

So I've been away from the home community for over a year now and now I'm comming back. Just wondering how home has been in my absence. Also I used to be a member of a family called BMS. Is BMS still around? Anyway any feedback would be much appriciated.


Ohh thank goodness you're coming back. I run BS... err BMS now and you're behind on dues. Now go out and recruit, recruit, recruit!

Message 10 of 14 (174 Views)