Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Re: Just wondering what is being done.....

Dec 29, 2013

Anyone who has used home in the past 6 monthss has witnessed this. The 'prove it' lines are a joke. Go on home, see for yourself.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 31 of 136 (617 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Dec 29, 2013

The same thing happened to me , the guy who hacked my clothes said it was thru a DSN , a code in my internet , isnt this ILLEGAL ?

This morning i saw 3 guys with the GUIDE Symbols above  their heads GLITCHING  Acorn winter park .

I told them to stop lagging the place , and i also said i was gonna reported them , they said , We dont care , if we get banned , we can UNBANNED OURSELVES . They said their PS3 Was JAIL BROKEN .

So , is Sony  or  Moderators  gonna do anything about all these  ?  In PICTURE 5 you can see 1 of the Hackers/Glitchers have the GUIDE SYMBOL, but all 3 had them before i took the picture, doesnt have falls into IMPERSONATION ?

Message 32 of 136 (596 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Dec 29, 2013

These type of people should be banned and dealt  with , If Moderators dont act  fast  enough , more people will leave Home  . I dont want to pass  by someone who copied me , whats the point of shopping for any clothes , if someone else can just copy you and enjoy what you paid  for .  In the past week i have reported people Glitching , Freezing and  Hacking  , is anything being done about it  ?

People here might say, oh but what they are doing is for fun , well , might be fun for them copying other people , but is  not fun for me and its my RIGHT to say , i bought the clothes  so   what gives you the right to copy me and use what i have on . I want to see resultS  , some of these Glitchers  or Hackers are running around Impersonating  HOME GUIDES . Moderators , Sony , Playstation Home Manager and  everyone involve in Home , ACT FAST , PLEASE !   I saw someone posted photos of some of these gltichers, hackers, so there is your  proof ,  now ,  lets not  pretend Home is fine and nothing is happening out of the ordinary  .

Message 33 of 136 (534 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Dec 29, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Anyone who has used home in the past 6 monthss, has witnessed this. The 'prove it' lines are a joke. Go on home, see for yourself.

AGREED!!

Message 34 of 136 (502 Views)
Sackboy
350 posts

Dec 29, 2013

tyvm Joanna Dark try to make me look like I was imagining things, I guess ppl make stuff up after being on PSH everyday for a year lol. I pay for stuff on PSH so my outfits can be borrowed by ppl who can't afford anything........broke hackers who should just be honest and pay for stuff like everyone else!

BannerFans.com
Message 35 of 136 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 29, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

ALIEN-gunner wrote:
Do I use home anymore? No. Of course not. What made anyone think I still did?

Why do I post here with my venom? Because I can I guess? Why are you a Home apologist? Because you choose to be.

I'm not. The PS3 is great but Home is terrible and everyone knows it even you. You just can't bring yourself to admit it.

And the "beta" tag is pretty funny. If it really were a beta(and it's not) glitchers should be thanked, not looked down upon, for helping to figure out what doesn't work right.

This whole Home thing is FUBAR. Slowly dying by the day. When I used to run into the same random people daily I knew the population was thinning.

That's a lie,,, I seen you in Acorn Christmas park last week,,, You were just standing there like you were amazed by the place,,, I don't blame you I was amazed by the place to.

And the other day he said he was amazed by Tranny's swag too.

Message 36 of 136 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2013

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

tyvm Joanna Dark try to make me look like I was imagining things, I guess ppl make stuff up after being on PSH everyday for a year lol. I pay for stuff on PSH so my outfits can be borrowed by ppl who can't afford anything........broke hackers who should just be honest and pay for stuff like everyone else!

There is a difference between borrowing temporarily and acquiring them permanently (for free) which is what you appeared to imply when you created your OP. I don't think anyone is happy with the hacker/DSN community other than those who partake of it in one way or another on a regular basis. Additionally not all of us have experienced these issues first hand and we simply read about them here on the forum. 

Then again many of us don't have a vested interest in the ISE community because our wardrobes aren't full of the stuff. And additionally many of us don't socialize with these types or even have them our our friends lists. Of course they'd know all about it. 

As many know I spend much more time now in Final Fantasy XIV although I'm now on Home trying to get a photo shoot done and downloading a private spaces is taking close to 20 minutes. Not sure what is up with that. 

Home Management has chosen to look the other way and simply don't care. This wouldn't happen on Square Enix court or even Microsofts for that matter in my opinion. One can hope that might change but I sure wouldn't hold my breath. 

Message 37 of 136 (449 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Dec 29, 2013

Aeryn_James alleged:

Sony only blocks known DNS addresses. Why they choose the cat and mouse method is befuddling. It would be much more effective to green-light official Sony and 3rd party dev DNS addresses.

The fix for the exploit isn't extremely complicated, connection limitation options are a stock setting in most server software packages.

Kids will be kids, it is Sony's responsibility to protect the integrity of their network.

As I stated quite some time ago on the same issue, the ball is squarely in Sony's court.

While this topic is stale, the lack of effective technical solution to the topic at hand is beyond stale.

:^/ Let's stop and examine that one for a bit. You are absolutely correct that Sony has a responsibility to protect the integrity of their network. No one can dispute that, and no one wishes to. However, that does not absolve PSHome's script kiddies from their misbehavior.

The phrase "kids will be kids" suggests that it is the environment's responsibility to make errant behavior physically impossible for children, so that they can exercise their free will -without self restraint- without others being harmed. That's just silly. PSHome users aren't six year olds.

In his essay "Who is the Country?" Mark Twain once opined "...in a republic, each of us must decide for himself what is right, according to his convictions of the right. Each of us, by himself, for himself, and on his own responsibility must do this. One cannot shirk this and be a man."

:^/ Well, I'm going to paraphrase that. Online, each of us must decide to do, on our own responsibiilty, what we know to be right. We cannot shirk this and call ourselves adults.

Message 38 of 136 (440 Views)
Sackboy
350 posts

Dec 29, 2013

So what are you saying, we can all do this and were don't get in any trouble? LMAO.

BannerFans.com
Message 39 of 136 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
350 posts

Dec 29, 2013

Fix the problems & stop ignoring them!

BannerFans.com
Message 40 of 136 (428 Views)