Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Just wondering what is being done.....

Jan 2, 2014

U2crazy4me wrote:
looks like Ed is really **bleep** that someone merged our 2 threads together, not like I want mine mixed with someone like his in the first place but big whoopee doo.. And now he's crying that I might of gotten kudos he was suppose to get, as if people here don't know the difference between him and myself lmao.. He even sounds like a little kid about it saying "mine came before it" like that matters, not to mention his was way premature like most things that happen to him I'm sure..

Get over it Ed and yourself, all this coming from the one that mocked people about properly leaving the forum, made a thread about it, then said they were doing just that (leaving the forum for good) and yet here you still are posting.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=sattire+definition

sattire.png

Any questions, drop me a PM.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 131 of 136 (451 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Jan 2, 2014

EdwCarnby wrote:

U2crazy4me wrote:
looks like Ed is really **bleep** that someone merged our 2 threads together, not like I want mine mixed with someone like his in the first place but big whoopee doo.. And now he's crying that I might of gotten kudos he was suppose to get, as if people here don't know the difference between him and myself lmao.. He even sounds like a little kid about it saying "mine came before it" like that matters, not to mention his was way premature like most things that happen to him I'm sure..

Get over it Ed and yourself, all this coming from the one that mocked people about properly leaving the forum, made a thread about it, then said they were doing just that (leaving the forum for good) and yet here you still are posting.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=sattire+definition

sattire.png

Any questions, drop me a PM.

And yet another epically failed attempt by Ed... Its not satire when you've posted the same thing over and over in a few different places. You're not that smart Ed, Next!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 132 of 136 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Jan 2, 2014

They don't affect anyone? How about when i enter a dolphy race and they are actually running on the rings or sitting on them obstructing peoples view?

Message 133 of 136 (390 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Jan 2, 2014
@ xSMOKExEMxALLx

It's called cloning and it happened to me too but they don't get your clothes in their wardrobe they just copy your clothes but not take it
Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com
Message 134 of 136 (375 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Jan 2, 2014
@erickafollie

Correction you didn't buy it your just renting it, wow what gives anyone the right to wear what you wear? it's called democracy and you can't monopolize clothing on home people can wear the same clothes you do if they want tol!!!!
Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com
Message 135 of 136 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
3364 posts

Jan 2, 2014

This thread appears to have run its course. Locking it down. Thanks!

Message 136 of 136 (337 Views)