Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Just wondering what is being done.....

Dec 29, 2013

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

I'll also add, the fact that Ive been bullied by certain individuals who stalk & have sent me threatning messages of hate, such as threats to kill or cause bodily harm. All cause I didn't want to be their friends, Sony bans & them lets them back on to bully ppl. Even when you mute these ppl they stand on your avatar & get others to join in. So Sony really has no control in anything thats happening on psh HOLIDAYS OR NOT, check & mate. im done with this post ppl!

I'm sorry to hear that. I agree moderation in Home should be more strict and more visible. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 51 of 136 (437 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2013

Sony is not going to invest vast amounts of money into a service that is obviously broken, at best the band aid method will continue to be applied to patch things.

This behavior is really nothing new it's been around Home pretty much since day one.

The only difference was folks were a bit more subtle about it because Sony actually did something about it back then.

Nothing is really going to change unless Sony is in some way found to be liable for something that causes injury to Home users, and the TOS pretty much takes care of that.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 52 of 136 (390 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14373 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2013

The people who use wardrobe glitches, ISE, or any kind of DNS code can enjoy what they're doing for a while because moderation will eventually have to start becoming more strict and start taking action against those who do those kinds of things with permanent account and console bans.

I just can't enjoy a positive experience on PlayStation Home without witnessing a user enhancing their avatar's size into gigantic proportions with some kind of glitch, or seeing another user wearing an item that doesn't belong in their region through ISE.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 53 of 136 (375 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Dec 29, 2013

lol , this from a guy i've seen with ise in disreputable servers ..anyhoo ... hackers used to be the minority until Sony patched the fun right out of Home . i've lost many good glitching buddies that just got frustrated and quit and have seen a few others learn to hack to have the same fun  as before . Home needs to rethink it's stratagy concerning glitching . although it's probably too late. me .. i still glitch were i can being as i am sux on computer . but if i had skillz Home would a completely different animal (:

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 54 of 136 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 30, 2013
Tranny saw another giant avatar running around the winter version of Acorn Meadows earlier today. News flash to those who do that stuff. You ain't funny, you ain't cute, and you ain't cool. In fact, everyone thinks you're a bunch of buttcheeses for doing this and screwing with the servers. It's funny how you can grow your avatar to huge proportions but you lack the mental capacity to grow up.
Message 55 of 136 (288 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Dec 30, 2013
That inspection crap is part of the problem! It opens the door for you to be cloned! Duh!!!
SmokyBonz
Message 56 of 136 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 30, 2013
Odds are they took advantage of the inspect feature in inappropriate ways much like they did with the shrinking potion. Tranny knows why they're doing that giant avatar things though, in fact it's quite obvious. The women who do it are too poor to afford silicone and the guys are compensating for a small package that they're too poor to fix.
Message 57 of 136 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Dec 30, 2013
Sony opened up the back doors with the Vita, keyboards, V-chat, Move and any other wireless attachments or Wi-fi connections. The Vita can't be traced back to the user because of random Wi-fi connection and gives the hackers a new tool to wreak havoc on the servers!
SmokyBonz
Message 58 of 136 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Dec 30, 2013
Bwaaaahajahaha!!!
SmokyBonz
Message 59 of 136 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 30, 2013

SmokyBonz55 wrote:
Sony opened up the back doors with the Vita, keyboards, V-chat, Move and any other wireless attachments or Wi-fi connections. The Vita can't be traced back to the user because of random Wi-fi connection and gives the hackers a new tool to wreak havoc on the servers!

SURE!! Blame Sony for the acts of individuals who use a service/equipment in a way It was never intended Woman Indifferent

I personally can't wait till Sony steps up and gets rid of these hackers that disrupt my enjoyment of Home by making me lag uncontrollably, freeze and or load to other spaces since the lagging makes it impossible for me to even leave at times, I have to use [Select] > [Go to your Personal Space] in order to leave.

All weekend these individuals were reeking havoc in Acorn Meadows Winter, Bowling Alley and the Hub to name a few.  Don't believe me??   In the words of GlassWalls  "Pictures or it never happened"

• Bowling Alley

• HUB

• Acorn Meadows the lag was so bad I would freeze and saving pictures taken was a nightmare, I could only manage to save this picture - The extreme lagging caused my avi to go bald Smiley Mad

Message 60 of 136 (239 Views)