Sep 24 2007
By: rteker Lombax Warrior 191 posts

Just think and stop being a sheep

12 replies 1 views Edited Sep 24, 2007
I have seen thread after threadof Home being delayed.  Ok, Unless a rep of Sony says otherwise, I say that the delay of Home is a RUMOR, its all bunk!!.  The link to the video on UTube can EASILY be recreated using a graphics program and skill in computer programing.  As far as I'm concernd what the Sony rep said during the demonstration of Home is still this Fall. so if everyone would stop making thread after thread of the same blasted thing PLEASE
Message 1 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Re: Just think and stop being a sheep

Sep 24, 2007

RTeker wrote:
I have seen thread after threadof Home being delayed.  Ok, Unless a rep of Sony says otherwise, I say that the delay of Home is a RUMOR, its all bunk!!.  The link to the video on UTube can EASILY be recreated using a graphics program and skill in computer programing.  As far as I'm concernd what the Sony rep said during the demonstration of Home is still this Fall. so if everyone would stop making thread after thread of the same blasted thing PLEASE

So, we're just to ignore reports from Gamespot and IGN that clearly state that one of the Sony guys said that Home is delayed?  And that even Phil Harrison made mention of the delay in an interview?  And all the subsequent reports about it?

It's more than just some video on YouTube, which I've not seen.  It's a fact.
Message 2 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Sep 24, 2007
sony has made no official announcement regarding the release date of home. just stop and think is all hes saying.
Message 3 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Re: Re: Just think and stop being a sheep

Sep 24, 2007
yes they have at tokyo game show.It was officialy announced that it would be delayed till spring.How could this be a roumor? sony would have denied it by now.
Message 4 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Re: Re: Just think and stop being a sheep

Sep 24, 2007

gamer-g wrote:
yes they have at tokyo game show.It was officialy announced that it would be delayed till spring.How could this be a roumor? sony would have denied it by now.

were you there?
Message 5 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Sep 24, 2007
kinda a big rep named kaz hairi said it was delayed, he is kinda the president
Message 6 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Sep 24, 2007
OK, right. now answer me this.

if a tree falls in the forest and no ones there to hear it fall, does it still make a sound?

if sony never announced a release date, how can it be delayed?
Message 7 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Re: Re: Re: Just think and stop being a sheep

Sep 24, 2007
No but sony when sony says delay its delayed and.every gaming website say the same thing and their all their taking note m/f u w8 till oct and youll see.God please let me be rong!
Message 8 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Sep 24, 2007
You are correct, sony never released a date BUT i just go off of facts,  I hope it comes out soon.  and to answer the otehr question, it is yes,  because you said if NO ONE IS AREOUND TO HEAR IT, then you are implying that it makes a sound, just there is no one to hear it.
Message 9 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Sep 24, 2007
tu cha
Message 10 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes