Sackboy
392 posts

Re: Just started PS Home

Feb 14, 2013
Hi newbie you're probably gonna get lots of people greet you like at Wal Mart I'll try and keep it real ok. Home's got alot of things to do if you wanna chill I'd stick with the Hub Mall and Adventure District though. You get some bad eggs and some good ones learn the ignore option asap and you'll be good to go
Message 11 of 14 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Project_Denise wrote:

heya! I just started PS Home like 3 weeks ago.. and by now I hang out there a lot.. and now I'm itching to play peakvox again.. haha! while waiting for the maintenance.. who wants to chitchat?

If you ever need help or have questions about Home, feel free to message me! Cat Very Happy

Message 12 of 14 (64 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Hello Denise,

Welcome to the home forums.  This is a great place to learn about what's going on in home.  At the top of the forums (Threads in blue) are floated threads (sticky) that have a great deal of what's going on here.  The names in red are Sony Staff, the names in blue are MVP's and Home Community Volunteers.  We help out whoever needs the help. 

It's great to see new people join the community.  I've been here for a lonnng long time.  It has been great watching this community grow up so big.  We got each other's backs here, and have fun in the process.  If you ever have any questions about these here forums or PlayStation Home itself, please feel free to messsage one of us.  We'll be happy to help you.

Bambi-01us
Message 13 of 14 (52 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013
Welcome to Playstation Home, I'm glad you're enjoying it here. Cat Happy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 14 (50 Views)