Highlighted
May 23 2012
By: Shae_Wolf Wastelander 571 posts

Just curious, has anyone else had this to happen?

10 replies 7 views Edited May 23, 2012

I was in a public space and quickly went to navigator to go to my dream yacht and while it was loading I left the room and when I came back I was in my harbour studio. Just curious if this has happened to anyone else or if it was a glitch or if you think I might have accidentally hit harbor in my rush? lol just trying to figure out what happened. xD

Message 1 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Re: Just curious, has anyone else had this to happen?

May 23, 2012

Have you considered that you may be the chosen one?

Message 2 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

May 23, 2012

lol hmm so am I in the Matrix or am I a vampire slayer? O.o

KatCall75 wrote:

Have you considered that you may be the chosen one?

Message 3 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

May 23, 2012

Ok so mostly I was asking about this because with all the people I've heard about going to their personal space and finding people in them, I was wondering if I had somehow ended up in someone else's personal space and they left or something and it sent me back to my harbor lol but maybe I just hit the buttons too fast and ended up selecting the wrong space

Message 4 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

May 23, 2012

I would just shrug it off as a fluke for now.  Chances are it won't happen again, but please let us know if it does.

Message 5 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 23, 2012

Shae_Wolf wrote:

Ok so mostly I was asking about this because with all the people I've heard about going to their personal space and finding people in them . . .

I think you'll be OK as long as you don't run into yourself and wind up having a conversation. 

Message 6 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

May 23, 2012

hyperkane wrote:

Shae_Wolf wrote:

Ok so mostly I was asking about this because with all the people I've heard about going to their personal space and finding people in them . . .

I think you'll be OK as long as you don't run into yourself and wind up having a conversation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hypercane
- (super hurricane) - "...a system up to the size of N. America"        /\_/\

*** First EA Sports Black Table - Diamond Bracelet Winner ***                     (='.'=)

Please don't quote me. Especially when I'm wrong. ~Kane                        (")(")~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unless, of course, they were meant to have a conversation with each other, then, in that case, they already have and it's impossible to stop it.

Message 7 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

May 23, 2012

maybe you were never at the dream yacht? maybe it was just that, a dream? and you woke up.

Message 8 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

May 23, 2012

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

maybe you were never at the dream yacht? maybe it was just that, a dream? and you woke up.

Photobucket

Well, how do we know that Shae's not still dreaming and we all are just a part of it?

Message 9 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3358 posts

May 23, 2012

I have actually had this happen before but i was there to witness it. When I went to my personal space it glitched and stated the lobby was full and booted me to my harbor. I have not had it happen in a long time but That is what happened to me. Maybe this is what could of happened to you, maybe the force redirected you *this is not the space you are looking for "waves hands"* lol.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 10 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes