Fender Bender
3152 posts

Re: June 2013 Suggestions!

Jun 5, 2013

KamoKarnage wrote:

I Would like to see a dev make some radio's similar to LOOT's, But powered by a different provider as it seems Radioio likes to remove stations from the portable stereo systems at will.  There are a few stations that went missing from the portable stereo's that are still available (as of the last time I checked anyways) on the baked in Loot spaces (Hollywood Hills, sunset yacht) that I liked using all the time that are no longer available on the portable units.  I saw someone had mentioned this issue previously here on the forums and the response from LOOT was that stations going away falls on radioio.

How about a stereo powered buy Spotify, IHeartRadio, Grooveshark, or, you know, Sony's own Music Unlimited service?  A little healthy competition never hurt anyone?  Smiley Wink

I would love to see Music Unlimited in HOME!!! Our own player with membership would be an awesome intergrated Feature on Sony's part... Then I could have my Daft Punk music in HOME like I asked for last month!!! Great Idea KamoKarnage... Iwish I could double Kudo that Post!!!

Photobucket
Message 71 of 238 (336 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Summer is here and I'm still suggesting some ideas for Winter Public and or Personal Spaces that we can enjoy all year long, just like we do with the beach spaces.

I know that developing takes time, so this is why I'm getting this in now, so that perhaps next fall, we'll see some Winter Spaces Available.

Also, having some kind of winter activities to do in the spaces, such as ice skating, hockey, ski-doing, snow boarding, skiing, sleigh-riding, just to name a few, would be fantastic!

thCA4I3KEV.jpgthCAZU66GA.jpgthCAZ40GJT.jpgthCAWKGMHK.jpgthCAK661D4.jpgthCAM8MV2C.jpgthCALZAOPN.jpgthCALICCBZ.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 72 of 238 (333 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jun 5, 2013

The choker necklaces in the gift machine are nice.

Here are a few necklace suggestions:

beautiful-tibet-silver-garnet-jade-butterfly-necklace.jpgIndian_Bollywood_Victorian_Jewellery_Necklace.jpgLatest-Beautiful-Bridal-Jewelry-fashion-Designs-1.jpgn960-ethnic-tibetan-silver-metal-wire-choker-naga-necklace-tribal-indian-jewelry.jpgn2015-gypsy-metal-wire-eternal-knot-choker-banjara-gypsy-necklace-indian-jewelry.jpgnatural-dragonfly-turquoise-manual-tibet-silver-necklace-earrings-d382.jpgperfect-new-in-tibet-style-tibetan-silver-coral-necklace.jpgthCA3HJB6U.jpgpj121i_1.jpgth.jpgthCA4QQ4HC.jpgthCA5G0OX2.jpgthCA7MRZ3K.jpgthCA8H3GYX.jpgthCA75T772.jpgthCA62N2B6.jpgthCA78SH2R.jpgthCADLKDY3.jpgthCADUMR6F.jpgthCAMX6NQJ.jpgthCASYLRGJ.jpgthCAO5BPXD.jpgtibet-style-tibetan-silver-crystal-necklace.jpgthCA191TO7.jpgunique-turquoise-howlite-necklace-earring-set-1-combined-s-h-ship-fast-w1.jpgthCA62N2B6.jpgthCADHTA16.jpgthCAMJ5M62.jpgthCAT7HDAG.jpgthCAWI4CQK.jpgtibet-style-stunning-handmade-glass-crystal-necklace.jpgthCASN6MQ0.jpgthCASEA1BT.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 73 of 238 (332 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jun 5, 2013

In the screen where you can view all your saved avatars, as it is at present, you can only see the heads, and you have to load one to see what they are wearing. Then if you don't want it, you have to go back in to view them and choose another avatar each time you want to see what their outfit is.

I would like an option of being able to view the outfit of an avatar before choosing it.

Just being able to view the head is of no use.
My suggestion is to choose an avatar, then press the triangle button to bring up a full size view. If you don't want it, then hit the circle button to return to the main screen of avatars. If you want that avatar then hit the square button to choose it.
Should be simple enough to use.

Ellen Page
Message 74 of 238 (331 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Not giving up until I get my big bird to ride around on in Acorn Meadows Park!

Call me crazy but I really would like to have one of these!

Pretty Please !!

Ostrich.jpg

Ellen Page
Message 75 of 238 (331 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

Jun 5, 2013
I just started my first club and would like the ability to change the club tag, I understand locking the name down but the tag shouldn't be set in stone.

Also, a bump of the clubs limit would be much appreciated. I'd even be willing to pay a flat fee, say $4.99, to increase the limit to 10.
Message 76 of 238 (325 Views)
Survivor
1960 posts

Jun 5, 2013

How about a new laughing animation?

Message 77 of 238 (306 Views)
Last Guardian
9179 posts

Jun 5, 2013
Are those your dogs blue how cute ?
Message 78 of 238 (297 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28401 posts

Jun 5, 2013

During any holiday event, have prizes (if we should have events) that do not have the year emblazoned on them. That way we can use favorite items and clothing from previous years to celebrate the current yearly event. 

Thank you.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 79 of 238 (288 Views)
VP of Gaming
28401 posts

Jun 5, 2013

No Man's Land: Survivor

The mission: Two teams start off at two different ends of a ten block long, five block wide playing field. Their mission is to make it to the opposite end of the space, and enter a tent, in order to win the game.

The time limit can be 30 minutes. The game will end when the time expires or all surviving players from one team have made it to their respective tent. Once this is done, the game will end and points will be calculated and prizes issued.When in the tent, the survivors can chat, wander around the tent or quit.

The survivors will also have the options to go outside and look at the battle in an invisible mode or have a satellite view of the play area. In either mode, they cannot interact with other active players.

Players who have quit prior the the calculation of the points will not be counted and not receive the prizes. And once they have quit, they cannot rejoin that particular game while it is still active. This will prevent padding of the score.

Players will want to kill their opponents in order to prevent them from making it to the end. As the objective of the game is to survive and enter the tent, kills will not count to the final score. Spped and the number of survivors is important. 

Prizes will include temporary strengthening of armor and a more powerful weapon. These new items can be used in other game modes and should be timed to expire within five or ten minutes upon starting a new game.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 80 of 238 (288 Views)