Jun 3, 2013

Running of the bulls game

Boxing/mma game

bowling for private space

large jungle space with mini game scavanger hunt 

Bring back the star wars light saber training game 

Zombie game 

Home racing: Build your car and race it on the home track. or use 

Update Yetis vs Hunter this a good game why let it go to waste upgrade it with a new map 

Paintball guns that you can aim and shoot with sound effects

Message 61 of 238 (400 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: June 2013 Suggestions!

Jun 4, 2013

Please release these short shorts with animated hearts to the public.

AnimatedHearts.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 62 of 238 (389 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Jun 4, 2013

How about a wardrobe search function and a store search function for the Home stores if this hasn't been mentioned yet? 

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 63 of 238 (389 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 4, 2013

An option to see the chat log and type with a keyboard while in the wardrobe. 

That way no one has to wait for you to say something.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 64 of 238 (376 Views)
Fender Bender
3466 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Again Mr. Glasswalls I am making a Suggestion that you please ask the Devs to Stop the Price Gouging. I have heard by word of Mouth that Sony is taxing the Crap out of the Devs and in turn Taxing us as well... Please if you can, talk them out of this way of doing HOME business. 

I Don't think ten bucks is a microtransactions. I know you all have to make a living... yet If you market and set better pricing, I really think you will sell more. So with more volume in buying you will make up the difference of the high cost, plus keep us happier and more willing to buy more next time. Plus I think you would make more in the long run with more people buying more of the items. 

I know I'm sounding like a Broken Record, yet I honestly think the price gouging is wrong. I also realize its a Social network and a way to make money, yet there is a better way then making things over priced for the items worth. Maybe Sony and the Devs want to share some of the Numbers with us so we can see How much is being made? So that way we can tell if your making back the money put in plus some, or if Its not enough to sustain the Devs, or worse it just plain Gluttony. I am a very reasonable person when treated Reasonably. Numbers I work with... and if I could see what we are facing, I could either Continue to ask nicely that you all lower the high Prices, realize your Not making enough, or know they are just being Greedy. 

Just look, all these people are here giving you the ideas, all you have to do is make them and sell them, (yes yes I know there are tons of middle men) yet in mass quanitys, with no shiping and handling... just digital copy's and mass amounts of buyers... Making them game related would help alot too... 

Photobucket
Message 65 of 238 (358 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 4, 2013

you need more moderation on these forums, especially Home.   Just seems one insult after another.

And, they seem to have their own group who they like and don't like. Take note.

Message 66 of 238 (341 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

I would like to have more cake items content

Message 67 of 238 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Jun 4, 2013

And I would like to see more Home logo items like clothing, furniture, etc

Message 68 of 238 (332 Views)
Wastelander
760 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

I Would like to see a dev make some radio's similar to LOOT's, But powered by a different provider as it seems Radioio likes to remove stations from the portable stereo systems at will.  There are a few stations that went missing from the portable stereo's that are still available (as of the last time I checked anyways) on the baked in Loot spaces (Hollywood Hills, sunset yacht) that I liked using all the time that are no longer available on the portable units.  I saw someone had mentioned this issue previously here on the forums and the response from LOOT was that stations going away falls on radioio.

How about a stereo powered buy Spotify, IHeartRadio, Grooveshark, or, you know, Sony's own Music Unlimited service?  A little healthy competition never hurt anyone?  Smiley Wink

Message 69 of 238 (311 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Now that we have pets, can we get some clothes for our beloved pets?

dog 1.jpg

dog 2.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 70 of 238 (285 Views)