Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

Re: June 2013 Suggestions!

Jun 15, 2013

Could we get more clothing from Peakvox? For both male and female? Smiley Tongue

peakvox male pants.pngpeakvox male.pngpeeakvox female pic1.jpgpeeakvox female pic2.jpgpeeakvox female pic3.jpgpeeakvox female pic4.jpgpeeakvox female pic5.jpgpeeakvox pic1.jpg

Photobucket
Message 141 of 238 (322 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I posted before about my thoughts.I'm going to expand  on that a little bit.

With home becoming such a major community with so many active users and knowing that it will likely become a pay service with addional fees for owning clubs.I fully beleive that those of us with clubs should become PS Home Business owners.

Let's say you have a club that is like X7 or A dance club.You pay the fees to run the club yet you are really getting nothing out of the club,only members can come to the club.And there is no profit to it at all.Yet you are renting the space.

Now if we were listed as Business owners then we would be paying rent for or space.While making a profit on PS Home.Let's say you do 40.000 in business that converts to $10 PS Credits.This would not be cash and credits that could be transfered to pay pal or debit cards.It would be transfered to your PSN account.Then if you have employees at your club it would become your responsability to pay them or,Through club managment you could set up a paymeny system,Let's say the house(Owner) gets 70% of the earnings.the ramaining 30% would be devided between the manager and other employees.

However let's say you were running a Strip club..Before you go nuts let me finish.

If you chose to make you Business and virtual stripclub.You could set the salery division and set the tips so that the dancers would keep their tip money.Now as for the ensuing and mass bombing of they're are kids on this game there shouldn't be any stripclubs..Well we are talking about a business.A private club ran as an open world enterainment business.That said. An Age system could be implimented and should be. in fact it would be required to open the ADULT Business.

So here is a basic idea of how it would work.you start the club it's listed as 18 and up.once opened the public receives an announcement new club now open.they rush over to check it out.they get to the door and ( PRESS X TO ENTER CLUB LACE AND GUNS AGES VERIFICATION) They press X it takes them to the SOE/PSN Accounts page they have to enter valid credit card info that is age verification supported( this meens no refillable quicky mart cards) actual visa/master card so on.

Once done age is validated and the costomer is asked do you wish to pay the $1 cover (  Of which $,50 would go to SOE OR PSN SERVICES AS TAXES)they say yes and enter.

Now they can simply dance,watch the girls dance on stage( of course this would be bikini dancing only.as no nudity actually exist in home) or they could chose to pay $1 to $2 (examples only of which $.50 would go to SOE or PSN serivce as taxes) for private dances.This dances would be upclose and personal with the costomer.

This would be money that you be usable by the PSN user only no credit card deposits no deposits to debit or refillable cards.Just to their psn only

This money/credits could then be used on ps store.ps home even to pay the club rent and so on.

I beleive it would bring new life to PS home and to the community.

Just an Idea. Anyways see you on PS Home.

Message 142 of 238 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Jun 17, 2013
I have always wanted my companions to talk or make noises depending on the type. I mean you'd be th only one to hear it, so why not?

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 143 of 238 (287 Views)
Sackboy
231 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Gojin20 wrote:

Could we get more clothing from Peakvox? For both male and female? Smiley Tongue

peakvox male pants.pngpeakvox male.pngpeeakvox female pic1.jpgpeeakvox female pic2.jpgpeeakvox female pic3.jpgpeeakvox female pic4.jpgpeeakvox female pic5.jpgpeeakvox pic1.jpg

Where did you find the pics? and I've seen the shorts with tights on the girls and i'm like WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THOSE? lol Are they available?

Message 144 of 238 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 17, 2013

KemetMan72-_ wrote:
I have always wanted my companions to talk or make noises depending on the type. I mean you'd be th only one to hear it, so why not?

I can totally see it now.

Companion: Hey feed me, I'm hungry!

You: No, Home doesn't offer food, I haven't eaten in years.

Or... You: I'm hearing voices, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy.

But still a good suggestion non the less.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 145 of 238 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

echobutterfly87 wrote:

Gojin20 wrote:

Where did you find the pics? and I've seen the shorts with tights on the girls and i'm like WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THOSE? lol Are they available?

I got these from Peakvox facebook, and just like what the person said on your thread they are available in JP for right now. Thats why I suggested them lol Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 146 of 238 (256 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Lockwood Gift Machine

Some friends and I had discussed this idea at our weekly get-together, and it's been brought up recently in the forum:

Would it be possible for Lockwood to allow us to buy an item from the Gift Machine for ourselves as well as purchasing and sending a gift to a friend? Other Home Developers have this option, I don't see why the "creators of gifting in Home" won't do this, too?

Maybe make it so that as a gift, the price for an item would be lower, but as a personal purchase the price can be slightly higher. This will help emphasize that the Gift Machine is primarily meant for gifting ohers - a social tool for all of us.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 147 of 238 (248 Views)
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Home Tycoon Train Station

I think we need a reason to go to go over to the otherside of the tracks in the train station. Most everyone congregates on oneside. Only those who are looking for something different cross over - only to discover nothing different.

Have shops/kiosks that sell or give away items that are not available anywhere else. Videos of interviews (always updated). Anything that would make us want to run over to the otherside of the tracks.

Honestly, there should be something to do or purchase all over the station as only one quarter of it is being visited/used prior to visiting a city. Please give us a reason (other than to travel) to hangout in the train station.

It's a big station/space with nothing to do (other than to go to our cities...)

Message 148 of 238 (248 Views)
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Ask first and third party Developers who wish to create a public space in Home, rather than having the space based on one game, have it based on a series or franchise. That way the space would remain current long after the game itself is no longer being played or is now forgotten.

And updated accordingly with each new game to the franchise.

Message 149 of 238 (245 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I don't know if this is possible but if there was a LMO that you are walking normally and when you press Square for boost, you start running and there is an angry mob who suddenly pops up behind you chasing you with pitch forks and torches. Would be pretty funny and awsome. Smiley LOL