Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: July 2013 Suggestion Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

This was posted 6 mins ago and already has 9 pages .... phew!! 

He merged the unofficial threads into this one. Smiley Happy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

lol i just realized that ....nevermind 

I thought everyone was hard at work suggesting lol 

Message 91 of 231 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jul 8, 2013

So our threads are official?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 92 of 231 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Apparently so.

"Thanks for taking the initiative"

There ya have it. We dont have to wait around for Temp to do things. If he's a bit slow or late getting to them, it's okay to take the initiative and help out.

No more "Im not gonna post or participate or take your thread seriously, untill Temp makes it OFFICIAL. Instead Im gonna crack unwarranted jokes and derail your thread, for a few pages."

I hope this puts it into perspective a bit. ^_-
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 93 of 231 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Please re-release the Vampiric outfit for Halloween this year.

Vampiric.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 94 of 231 (404 Views)
VP of Gaming
28577 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Home MVP Tours of Personal Spaces Previews

I would like to see more of the personal tours of as of yet unreleased spaces that we used to have. Ever since third parties decided on having public open houses of yet to be released personal spaces, the personal tours of those spaces have pretyy much vanished. That is very sad.

With a personal tour of a yet to be released space, visitors were treated to an event where they could explore and ask questions of their hosts and get answers. And sometimes they were given a gift just for visiting.

With the current open houses that we have, we cannot test everything, nor can we ask questions of a host and get an answer. And with videos, no matter how good they are, they are strictly hands off.

Please bring back the personal tours of yet to be released personal spaces as hosted by our MVPs (Guides). They were fun and informative.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 95 of 231 (388 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013
^ Not that I don't like free stuff, but personally, I think open houses are much more effective than tours. It's nice that anyone can go there anytime without having to make an appointment. There are a few places even I've never seen because I either didn't wanna bug someone at the time or forgot to ask when they were online :x

Back on topic: I suggest more open houses for new and upcoming spaces!

Message 96 of 231 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 8, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
^ Not that I don't like free stuff, but personally, I think open houses are much more effective than tours. It's nice that anyone can go there anytime without having to make an appointment. There are a few places even I've never seen because I either didn't wanna bug someone at the time or forgot to ask when they were online :x

Ever ask a open house a question brainiac? Smiley Tongue

HomeStationMagazine
Message 97 of 231 (373 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Yeah, but it just told me to adjust the thermostat Smiley Tongue

Perhaps I could make more of a point to hang out in open houses and answer questions, if any, but I do think they're more effective.

Message 98 of 231 (357 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

Ever ask a open house a question brainiac? Smiley Tongue

Is there something preventing MVPs from being in the Open House spaces to answer questions?  In fact, by doing that they would be able to answer questions from a much broader group of people.  Where as before, someone would have to know who the MVPs were that were giving tours, have to send multiple messages and hope one of them was online at the same time they were and giving tours at that time, make room for them if needed on their Friends List.... 

Heck, if asking a question is that important, they could and already do that here in the forum without even having to know who the MVPs are.

BTW:  I'm curious, if you are so against people making the same suggestions over and over, why is it OK for you to keep asking for Home MVP Tours of Personal Spaces Previews?   To use your own words... "How has that been working out for you?"

That said, like others with their suggestions, if it means that much to you, by all means continue to bring this suggestion up - but maybe you should also be more understanding why others also keep repeating their suggestions for improving the service, and stop trying to silence them and sticking up for mediocrity.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 99 of 231 (352 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Shooting Star or Comet Companion 

Message 100 of 231 (322 Views)