YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 71 of 231 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: UNOFFICIAL July 2013 Suggestions

Jul 7, 2013

I want Lockwood to change their name to Lickwood.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 72 of 231 (285 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

Jul 7, 2013

You know those tiny little cars you sometimes see users tooling around in?  Give me one that looks like Christine, and you get my money.

Message 73 of 231 (282 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 7, 2013

A moratorium on "I'm leaving Home and the Forum" posts. If you're gonna go, just go.

Message 74 of 231 (269 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Public, Private, and Clubhouse spaces based on the visual style of classic cartoons from the 1940's and 50's.  Bonus points awarded to the developer who allows us to toggle between black and white or color versions of those spaces. 

Message 75 of 231 (259 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

I think it would be really fantastic to have a Personal Space with a personal Rollercoaster.  Also, an animation pack that lets females sit in different ways such as cross legged.

And a Squirrel Companion!!!

Message 76 of 231 (229 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I would like to see a White Buffalo and a White Stag as animal LMO  transformations

Message 77 of 231 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

myalana wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

echobutterfly87 wrote:

I have some more ideas i found but no July Suggestion Post yet 

We can use the most current thread until it is locked and a new official one is made. June's thread will be looked at and discussed long before the July thread is looked at.

Are you sure? Who told you this? Was it Cade, because Cade doesn't work here anymore Conrad. I think it would be better if someone made the July Suggestion thread as mentioned by the OP.

I will when my holiday weekend is over Smiley Wink

To earlier points, I am looking at better ways to do it, but there's no reason to change path until that better way is identified.

Seriously?  So since July 1st you've managed to post 20 times in the forums (you even took the time to post in the "what's your favorite candy bar" thread, and you can't seem to be able to start a new Suggestion thread?

Exactly what is so much more challenging and time consuming to start a thread than to post your favorite candy bar?

Least you could do is copy and past the same OP from last month's suggestion thread and change the month from June to July (based on past months it seems that's all GW ever did, as he rarely ever addressed concerns about the service in the suggestion threads or any where else for that matter).

If you are still wondering why so many of your customers are upset with management, look no further than this obvious example of how little priority you have when it comes to your customer's suggestions and concerns.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 78 of 231 (162 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 7, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

myalana wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

echobutterfly87 wrote:

I have some more ideas i found but no July Suggestion Post yet 

We can use the most current thread until it is locked and a new official one is made. June's thread will be looked at and discussed long before the July thread is looked at.

Are you sure? Who told you this? Was it Cade, because Cade doesn't work here anymore Conrad. I think it would be better if someone made the July Suggestion thread as mentioned by the OP.

I will when my holiday weekend is over Smiley Wink

To earlier points, I am looking at better ways to do it, but there's no reason to change path until that better way is identified.

Seriously?  So since July 1st you've managed to post 20 times in the forums (you even took the time to post in the "what's your favorite candy bar" thread, and you can't seem to be able to start a new Suggestion thread?

Exactly what is so much more challenging and time consuming to start a thread than to post your favorite candy bar?

Least you could do is copy and past the same OP from last month's suggestion thread and change the month from June to July (based on past months it seems that's all GW ever did, as he rarely ever addressed concerns about the service in the suggestion threads or any where else for that matter).

If you are still wondering why so many of your customers are upset with management, look no further than this obvious example of how little priority you have when it comes to your customer's suggestions and concerns.

Nitrate! you will cease and desist or I will arrest you on the spot! lol

Message 79 of 231 (159 Views)
0 Likes