Sep 18 2013
By: nelsonshawn Uncharted Territory 892 posts

Juggernaut supernatural

4 replies 451 views Edited Sep 18, 2013
Has anyone bought the new juggernaut supernatural investigator bundle? Just wondering if it is worth buying or not. I am on the fence about it.
nelsig
Message 1 of 5 (451 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Re: Juggernaut supernatural

Sep 18, 2013

also what exactly does it do? please Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5 (441 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Sep 18, 2013

A friend of mine picked it up. The Hotspot case lets you or a guest place 3 items around the space. 2 I think emit noises, while the 3rd will have ghost images pop up. They activate when someone walks by them. I couldn't figure out what exactly the ghost tv item does beyond making your view night vision and some music and noises play.

Message 3 of 5 (397 Views)
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

I didn't buy the entire bundle, but I got the Paranormal Hotspot Detector, the Ghost-O-Vision TV and the Panic Run.

The Hotspot Detector (7 slots) gives you the option to place a Digital Recorder, an EMF Detector or a Spirit Box in any location--up to thirty five of them (total, not each).

The Digital Recorder is gives you an EVP when you get close to it (usually a scream).

The EMF Detector gives you creepy ambient noise.

The Spirit Box gives you a random ghost paired with a random EVP (there are 4 different ghosts)

The Ghost-O-Vision TV (8 slots) gives you a darkened, flickering infrared view (just like the one in the Juggernaut Observer). However, this view also comes with spooky music and a scaled-up version of Jessamine, the little girl that haunts Cutteridge (she randomly flickers full-size across your screen). Placing this item in your space will give you this effect (Jessamine), whether it's activated or not--just like Jessamine's Doll gives you the scaled down version. You can activate Hotspot items while playing this (in fact, it only hightens the effect), and you can capture stills of your escapades--which automatically store in your pictures folder in the PS3 XMB.

The Panic Run LMO is a given. It has custom idle movements. A custom walk. And of course, the Panic Run. Definitely a great buy for 1.99 (male and female). I'd recommend all three of these. This is an awesome adventure pack. One of the best so far.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 4 of 5 (300 Views)
Survivor
1041 posts

Sep 19, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

I didn't buy the entire bundle, but I got the Paranormal Hotspot Detector, the Ghost-O-Vision TV and the Panic Run.

The Hotspot Detector (7 slots) gives you the option to place a Digital Recorder, an EMF Detector or a Spirit Box in any location--up to thirty five of them (total, not each).

The Digital Recorder is gives you an EVP when you get close to it (usually a scream).

The EMF Detector gives you creepy ambient noise.

The Spirit Box gives you a random ghost paired with a random EVP (there are 4 different ghosts)

The Ghost-O-Vision TV (8 slots) gives you a darkened, flickering infrared view (just like the one in the Juggernaut Observer). However, this view also comes with spooky music and a scaled-up version of Jessamine, the little girl that haunts Cutteridge (she randomly flickers full-size across your screen). Placing this item in your space will give you this effect (Jessamine), whether it's activated or not--just like Jessamine's Doll gives you the scaled down version. You can activate Hotspot items while playing this (in fact, it only hightens the effect), and you can capture stills of your escapades--which automatically store in your pictures folder in the PS3 XMB.

The Panic Run LMO is a given. It has custom idle movements. A custom walk. And of course, the Panic Run. Definitely a great buy for 1.99 (male and female). I'd recommend all three of these. This is an awesome adventure pack. One of the best so far.

I bought the entire bundle. My girlfriend and I played together last night. It was fun.

Message 5 of 5 (273 Views)