Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Re: Juggernaut: Serenity Plaza – June 26th

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I have not been to the space but i guess it is a developers errors for having the space but not on the navigator like Peakbox Ninja who was available if you followed someone to the space many months before seeing an official release in the NA home

No, it's just hackers figuring out on how to get into spaces. Can fault management and devs for not putting the restriction and make it only limited to them also.

In the case such as peakvox Ninja at the time and some other region only spaces, management or devs just forget to set some of their items with "only for NA, EU, JP, or Asia" settings, and hackers just exploit it and enters into that space which isn't suppose to be released for that region. And then it just spreads by friends.

Message 91 of 167 (657 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Well several people on my friend list were there so I went. First impressions? Serenity is a word that doesn't apply to this space. Woman Indifferent

Message 92 of 167 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Meh I'm a spoil sport and I don't care! This space is fantastic, I love it. There are however some bugs with it still, so I can understand why it has been pushed back a week. If it's any help to anyone, the space gets VERY laggy, VERY easily. Some people have said they have froze in the space whilst playing the Minibots game also.

The space is nice, but the tree's are an eyesore. Apart from that, it's perfect! The dancefloor is going to become the vocal point for this space, I reckon and the area with the swingset seemed to be quite popular too.

Really looking forward to the official release ^^

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 93 of 167 (617 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 23, 2013
It's very laggy, right now. You get hit with about 7 rewards when you arrive.
The little Jugbots are solid mass and you cant pass thru them and likewise, they push you out of the way when they walk thru you.

It's pretty much like CP. Theres even a bench there, just like CP. But as far as I can tell, theres no way to glitch it yet. Im sure someone will find a way tho. Wings dont work, LMO's dont work, dancing dont work, wiggling dont work....so idk.

I havent seen anyone glitch anything there tho. Im sure those with a PC and "special" software will have fun tho. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 94 of 167 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4534 posts

Jun 23, 2013

I'm currently @ the Serenity Plaza as well, just got on Home to see wat sum of my friends were up to & when I looked @ my list I saw 2 friends that were in this space, was pretty surprised to see that we got a new space over the weekend, even more so that its basically just like CP but more futuristic 

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 95 of 167 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
It's very laggy, right now. You get hit with about 7 rewards when you arrive.
The little Jugbots are solid mass and you cant pass thru them and likewise, they push you out of the way when they walk thru you.

It's pretty much like CP. Theres even a bench there, just like CP. But as far as I can tell, theres no way to glitch it yet. Im sure someone will find a way tho. Wings dont work, LMO's dont work, dancing dont work, wiggling dont work....so idk.

I havent seen anyone glitch anything there tho. Im sure those with a PC and "special" software will have fun tho. LOL

Yes, there is a glitch.

Message 96 of 167 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 23, 2013

I went already, I was surprised it was there. It is amazing if it was hackers that they found a way in . I saw a friend there and I was curious

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 97 of 167 (494 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 23, 2013

i just visited the serenity plaza, im enjoying it i got all the rewards its fun but super laggy now im being force signed ou trepeatedly dunno if its cause of the space

Message 98 of 167 (434 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 23, 2013

ok i changed my mind, its boring as hell and theres too much lag and glitchers are already finding ways to glitch and ive been booted 5 times already logged outta ps network, it this is how its gunna be u can count me out. the Acorn park is more SERENE than this dump, and as far as u people **bleep** about hackers n whatnot, your all juss jealous cause u got no friends to get u in there lmfao. Have a nice day

Message 99 of 167 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1031 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Kind of makes you wonder why it's being delayed given it's definately there. 

Its there on a soft publish, most Home items and space go via this step 2 week before launch. its a way to test everything works on the live servers.

In doing so Jug found errors with the background processes of the store system, so they went ahead to delay so they could launch it without bugs.

Some devs of late have been skipping this step, Jug have not because they care about the end users, so if people have found away in they only have self to blame if it breaks there wardrobe or anything because they should not be in the space.

People  can also not moan about bugs because again your not ment to be in the space because its not ready and not fit for public use and them sayingit the dev mistake and they should test on dev kits dont understand that a dev server is not like running on a public server with added stress loads and other little things that can make errors, like linking into PSN for the store process.

Message 100 of 167 (399 Views)