Message 11 of 20 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Re: Juggernaut Martial Arts Pack

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

No the other person that purchased it.

Wait.. youre talking about konami. This is about Juggernaut and their new pack.

Message 12 of 20 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

i didnt purchase it, i said, i got the Konami one

My earlier post was talking about how i didnt see a reason to get the Juggernaut pack when i had the Konami pack and from what i can tell, its the better buy

Message 13 of 20 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Jan 9, 2013
I think the konami one was like 2.99 or 3.99. It may possibly be better quality, but this could be a lower cost alternative.
Message 14 of 20 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3855 posts

Jan 9, 2013
;^) I'm always willing to spend a bit more on higher quality, but I'd need to see them side by side to determine which one that was.
Message 15 of 20 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jan 9, 2013

YES !!! congrats to McJorneil Smiley Happy He sent me a PM saying he won a contest and got to pick 3 emotes & I guess these are it, CONGRATS McJorneil Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 16 of 20 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Hi Home,

Unfortunately our Martial Arts poses emote was not released today by Sony, but we are in contact with them and expect it will be released next week. To clarify, this emote pack that will allow you to select 1 of 3 poses to put your avatar in (like forms from a kata) - they are not fighting animations. 

Cheers,

- Elena

Message 17 of 20 (240 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi Home,

Unfortunately our Martial Arts poses emote was not released today by Sony, but we are in contact with them and expect it will be released next week. To clarify, this emote pack that will allow you to select 1 of 3 poses to put your avatar in (like forms from a kata) - they are not fighting animations. 

Cheers,

- Elena

This is the second update of yours that Sony did not release, Smiley Sad 1st was the contest ghost stories.  Whats going on Juggernaut?  You guys are one of the best Devs on home right now.

Message 18 of 20 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi Home,

Cheers,

- Elena

This is the second update of yours that Sony did not release, Smiley Sad 1st was the contest ghost stories.  Whats going on Juggernaut?  You guys are one of the best Devs on home right now.

Its a growing trend from Sony... They seem to care less and less about the management and operations of Home, just cashing in on developer license fees, and doing the minimum effort in return.  Home DESPERATLY needs new leadership and management.  

I feel badly for Juggernaught, as they clearly have been stepping up in a massive way, by bringing game changing content into Home, like their continual updates to Cutteridge Estate, the addition of flying in Home with their Palace of the Winds, and Essence active items, and other exciting active items that have changed the way many now use Home.  All for a much more reasonable price than some of the other notable developers.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 19 of 20 (164 Views)
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Feb 23, 2013

is the juggernaut poses has animation bundled too?  I got the konami one and it had 3 animatios. i forgot the other one which they ahad another stance, its not juggernaut,  i do wonder if it s another pose set with different animations. hope some one can clarify this on me.

Message 20 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes