Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Juggernaut Games introduces their new Hoverdisc locomotion items

Nov 9, 2012
Thanks for your honest response Jug. Even if some of the effects are owner only, I went and bought the full bundle because I love your work. And to agree with most, I am very happy Smiley Happy The reward disc for me popped up on my 2nd training facility visit so it just takes a little patience ^_^ thanks!
Support Forums
Message 51 of 52 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: Juggernaut Games introduces their new Hoverdisc locomotion items

Nov 10, 2012

My 7th disc just popped as well. 

Juggernaut, hear me, and hear me well... Color me beyond impressed. I purchased the bundle the instant it came on Home and I've never been happier. First of all, for $4 we get SEVEN discs, all of a different color. The amazing thing with this, in my opinion is that it offers a unique disc based on what you're wearing. I can mix and match color by all the various outfits I've purchased in Home over the years. 

I've heard some people upset over the fact that they only want the Nyan Hoverdisc and do not wish to purchase a bundle. To each their own, and I RESPECT their opinion, HOWEVER, Juggernaut provided us with 7 different colored hoverdiscs in a bundle that cost "roughly" the same amount of money that just ONE of the SpeedWings cost. Juggernaut, you officially have my vote of developer of the year!

Message 52 of 52 (85 Views)