Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: Juggernaut Games introduces their new Hoverdisc locomotion items

Nov 6, 2012

Jugbot_One wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

Heart YOU JUGGERNAUT!!! Smiley Happy This are fantastic!

nDreams TAKE NOTICE, Juggernaut is selling items that UNLOCK features in their games. An incentive to make members want to buy they're items.

Let's see if they don't raise the price because of that. If it's $5 or more then they're charging you for that feature.

The Hoverdiscs will be 0.99 individually or 3.99 for the bundle of 6 (plus if you own the bundle you get a 7th for free by visiting the MiniBots Training Facility). You can unlock the Hoverdisc gadget for MiniBots by owning any one board Smiley Happy

Wow!..I mean ..JUST WOW!..In the words of the great MJ: WHO's BAD?!.. .. Jug that's who!  

Message 11 of 52 (432 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Jugbot_One wrote:

The Hoverdiscs will be 0.99 individually or 3.99 for the bundle of 6 (plus if you own the bundle you get a 7th for free by visiting the MiniBots Training Facility). You can unlock the Hoverdisc gadget for MiniBots by owning any one board Smiley Happy

While I like the idea, you put a incentive out there for the the bundle/Minibot and you have almost a fair price.

Only one Hoverdisc has a trailing color. Why?

Yet, its just a speed LMO's, reminds me of the twister disc that came out many years ago.

Not impressed, when there are so many other options for making cool LMO's.

I guess if somone needs a inexpensive speed LMO, this is a bargain.

Even at 99 cents, its to much! 

Just keeping it real!

EDIT:

You are so cutting edge and you come up with a disc  ?

If you include a variable audio sound (like the George Jettsons car)  I'll buy one, that is cutting edge.

Message 12 of 52 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Love minibots so needless to say imma buy all the new upgrades Woman HappyThe hoverdics are awesome, the price is resonable and the variety is good, BUT I dont like these catches where you have to buy the bundle in order to get the bonus Nyan hoverdisc, Im gonna end up buying the bundle to get the bonus disc and the rest of the hoverdics will just end up in storage, It just seems like such a waste IMO (I wish I could gift them). 

Message 13 of 52 (351 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11102 posts

Nov 6, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Love minibots so needless to say imma buy all the new upgrades Woman HappyThe hoverdics are awesome, the price is resonable and the variety is good, BUT I dont like these catches where you have to buy the bundle in order to get the bonus Nyan hoverdisc, Im gonna end up buying the bundle to get the bonus disc and the rest of the hoverdics will just end up in storage, It just seems like such a waste IMO (I wish I could gift them). 

I second what Sarcastaman said........Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 52 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I bought the Firecaller one. It's nice, though the description of the item says it boosts your speed by 50% whereas the video says 150%. Either way, it's a pretty cool item. I only wish you could pose/dance while standing on it. Smiley Indifferent

Message 15 of 52 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I wish they'd specify the colors in the descriptions. I bought what I thought was a pink one to match a racing suit I bought this morning and sadly the color appears to be more red than pink. The picture is a bit deceiving. Wish we had previews for these items.

Message 16 of 52 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I wish they'd specify the colors in the descriptions. I bought what I thought was a pink one to match a racing suit I bought this morning and sadly the color appears to be more red than pink. The picture is a bit deceiving. Wish we had previews for these items.

Would that be "Cloudrunner" you are referring to? It sure looks pink to me.

Message 17 of 52 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

McJorneil wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Would that be "Cloudrunner" you are referring to? It sure looks pink to me.

Well I suppose it is more pinkish than I remembered but it wasn't as light a pink as I had hoped. I'm checking it now in a brigher space and it's not as bad as I recalled this morning. I'd like to get one for my main account where I have a yellow/gold suit but I'm going to wait to see the colors in world before buying this time.

And yes it is Cloudrunner. 

Screen shot 2012-11-07 at 8.29.44 PM.png

Message 18 of 52 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
421 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

I think it looks nice. Smiley Happy

Though I do fully agree there needs to be a way to preview our avatars using locomotion items. Maybe developers can add something similar to Lockwood's gift machine where people can test try locomotions before deciding to buy them. Kind of like walking up to an active item in a public space where you could choose from a selection of locomotions and demo them in that space. A "Locomotion Machine" so to speak.

Message 19 of 52 (208 Views)
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Nov 8, 2012

McJorneil wrote:

I think it looks nice. Smiley Happy

Though I do fully agree there needs to be a way to preview our avatars using locomotion items. Maybe developers can add something similar to Lockwood's gift machine where people can test try locomotions before deciding to buy them. Kind of like walking up to an active item in a public space where you could choose from a selection of locomotions and demo them in that space. A "Locomotion Machine" so to speak.

Brilliant idea!

Message 20 of 52 (196 Views)