Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: Juggernaut Games - Spring Adventure Pack Coming To Home

Mar 18, 2013

OMG I knew Jackalope's were real lol...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 21 of 25 (231 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

Wow... Juggernaut Games is... amazing. A little over a month ago, I actually proposed several of these ideas to them on their Facebook page such as the active birds and bunnies running around, the cascarones and the egg hunt game! They even replied to me telling me that they were sold on my ideas and sure enough, they created it! Amazing, just amazing.

Message 22 of 25 (215 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Wow Juggernaut!! With all these great items you been developing lately at reasonable prices, your going to put the other Home developers out of business. Your like the Walmart of Home developers. Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 23 of 25 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 19, 2013
All types of awesome. I am super impressed. Carousel for sure but tyat swing! It works ^_^
Support Forums
Message 24 of 25 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Crixix wrote:

Wow... Juggernaut Games is... amazing. A little over a month ago, I actually proposed several of these ideas to them on their Facebook page such as the active birds and bunnies running around, the cascarones and the egg hunt game! They even replied to me telling me that they were sold on my ideas and sure enough, they created it! Amazing, just amazing.

they love hearing ideas at their q&a last week people gave them alot of good ideas i think they may make a space based off the show supernatural this fall since they love the show Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 25 (132 Views)
0 Likes