Sep 12 2013
By: bn0spArtAn First Son 11 posts

Join my club

5 replies 156 views Edited Sep 12, 2013

ATTENTION PS HOMERS: I AM NOW RECRUITING FOR THE S.L.O.W. CLUB. THE (SPARTAN LORDS OF WAR) IS A CLUB FOR THE WARRIORS OUT THERE WHO ENJOY THE TASTE OF COMBAT AS MUCH AS THEIR BLADES ENJOY THE TASTE OF MONONOKE BLOOD. I WILL BE CONDUCTING TRIALS OF INITIATION IN EDO's Okubi Hunt, WHEREIN YOU MUST SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE MISSION WITH THE BAMBOO SWORD FIRST, THEN BE ABLE TO INVEST IN THE ACQUISITION OF AN EDO FORGED WEAPON OF YOUR CHOOSING. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED MY TRIAL BY COMBAT, YOU WILL BE WELCOMED INTO THE FOLD AND FROM THERE WE'LL SLICE AND DICE OUR WAY ACROSS EVERY GAME IN HOME UNTIL GLORY IS FINALLY OURS TO BE HAD.

The-Omega-Spartan
Message 2 of 6 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

From the mind of B'no

Sep 12, 2013

Salutations to gamers world wide who are reading this post. I don't really consider myself an avid player of as many games as most of you out there. I don't even pretend to be a top notch gamer, but ever since I got a PS3 i've been hooked on it and when the aliens get here a thousand years from now they'll probably find my skeleton sitting in front of the TV holding a dual shock wireless controller, and think 'hmmm I wonder what this creature was doing?' Lately i've been spending alot of my free time in Playstation Home. Getting to meet new people, and make new friends along the way, and getting my butt kicked by the pros in the process. But it's all in fun and sport so I laugh it off, and start again. I really like how the developers have incorporated some of the playable games into this tight knit community, and I look forward to whatever newbies they have in store for us all in the future. I recently made a purchase in the Home store, the (LMO) Plasma rifle. I think this would be an ideal weapon to use in one of the interactive games like Resistance 3 or a return Kikai campaign. I may be stretching it a bit here but that locomotion would go well with any shooting game in Home (limited as they may be) and I think since we have to purchase Edo steel and rifles for Defend Edo and Okubi hunt, then we should make the plasma  rifle locomotion available for some games as well, since we have to pay for it to get it.

The-Omega-Spartan
Message 1 of 6 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Join my club

Sep 12, 2013

lolpshome

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 3 of 6 (150 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9165 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Welcome to the forum home forum are over here by the way i suggest to not have Caps Lock on so people can read better what you type

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/bd-p/22046

KANE-FIRE

Message 4 of 6 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

That 'Wall o' Text'

Edit: Threads merged and moved from the Off Topic section. Welcome to the Playstation community forums! Smiley Happy

-Stage_Coach

Message 5 of 6 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 13, 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, but i've reached the age when my eyesight can focus better on larger text. But I will take your suggestion as good advice anyway. Don't wat those reading my post to think i'm yelling at them lol..Smiley Very Happy

The-Omega-Spartan
Message 6 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Likes