Highlighted
Dec 31 2013
By: Mercenary09 Treasure Hunter 4463 posts

Jewel of the skies personal space question

6 replies 119 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

Has anyone with this space unlocked that room yet? Is there something special you have to do or is it granted via wish like everything else?

Message 1 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Re: Jewel of the skies personal space question

Dec 31, 2012

Its a wish from the genie.  I had to unlock everything else before it would give me the locked room wish, not sure if its like that for everything but that was my case.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 2 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Ah ok, I think i got everything else now. All the rewards, the tiger, elephant, and lizard. Past few days my only choices for wishes was to change the lizard color. Guess it will pop up one day.

Message 3 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 31, 2012

I don't own this space personally but I have acouple of friends who do that I've visited. The room is like some of the others where it's a circular type open space with pillars and and a viewing area of the clouds and such. I believe it was unlocked by people in the community chest, so I think it will be open when you buy the space. But anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

bobs fed signature
Message 4 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Mercenary09 wrote:

Ah ok, I think i got everything else now. All the rewards, the tiger, elephant, and lizard. Past few days my only choices for wishes was to change the lizard color. Guess it will pop up one day.

This is how my wishes were right before I finally got the unlock option.  I think i had 3 or 4 days of gecko colors and then on my third wish, I had the room unlock option.

Message 5 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I don't own this space personally but I have acouple of friends who do that I've visited. The room is like some of the others where it's a circular type open space with pillars and and a viewing area of the clouds and such. I believe it was unlocked by people in the community chest, so I think it will be open when you buy the space. But anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

No, that was a white tiger companion.

Message 6 of 7 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Dec 31, 2012

It was one of the first things I got from the wishes, so it's just random when you get it.

Message 7 of 7 (87 Views)
0 Likes